PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan > Titan Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-01-2008, 03:47 PM
N00b

haroonie is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: VetVito's Aero Windows Mobile (6.1.1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotcam91 View Post
You need to install HTC Home again. For some reason the customizer doesnt work right when its installed outside of the ROM build when HTC is! Make sure you uncheck it in settings>today>settings before installing the new one. Of course it would of been better to be able to modify the embedded one, but if you really need to modify the buttons.....
can anyone attached a properly working htc home plugin cab (that doesn't memory leak) and works properly with hhc? I had an old cab and have looked around to no avail.

thanks.
Old 05-01-2008, 03:51 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Cricket Mogul PPC 6800
Carrier: cricket

crwinger is keeping up the good workcrwinger is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by haroonie View Post
can anyone attached a properly working htc home plugin cab (that doesn't memory leak) and works properly with hhc? I had an old cab and have looked around to no avail.

thanks.

good luck finding that, stick with either rlToday(?? never tried it) or i use Pocket Digital Clock for using a larger sized clock similar to HTC home
Old 05-01-2008, 04:06 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Mogul and Touch Pro
Carrier: Cricket

im1badazchick is becoming a PPCGeeks regularim1badazchick is becoming a PPCGeeks regularim1badazchick is becoming a PPCGeeks regularim1badazchick is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by haroonie View Post

thanks.
hello haroonie...are you sure that it's hTC home because i'm using the blue pill and have no memory leaks whatsoever(memory boots up at 24mb and after using various programs it's around 22mb left after several hours) and did you install the latest version of the customizer?....the only thing that i havent been able to do is change the tabs around so yes that may be a problem for some but i have been able to do everything else with it...including changing all of the icons and clocks and defaulting audio manager for media...
Old 05-01-2008, 09:33 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

Justin9825 is just getting started
Send a message via AIM to Justin9825

Ahh! you got my hopes up when you said u might release it sooner. I hope it comes out tomorrow! Bc this rom I have now is annoying.
Old 05-01-2008, 11:12 PM
N00b

haroonie is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by crwinger View Post
good luck finding that, stick with either rlToday(?? never tried it) or i use Pocket Digital Clock for using a larger sized clock similar to HTC home
Quote:
Originally Posted by im1badazchick View Post
hello haroonie...are you sure that it's hTC home because i'm using the blue pill and have no memory leaks whatsoever(memory boots up at 24mb and after using various programs it's around 22mb left after several hours) and did you install the latest version of the customizer?....the only thing that i havent been able to do is change the tabs around so yes that may be a problem for some but i have been able to do everything else with it...including changing all of the icons and clocks and defaulting audio manager for media...
hi. after some digging (http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...=366996&page=6) i've found a htc home plugin that doesn't leak for me (after 5hrs), some others can confirm this. it might even be the same one that's installed default by Vet's rom, i'm not sure. Can someone look on the HHC's about page and list their version? this one is 2.1 build 1005722 (http://www.pocketemu.com/downloads20.html). vet's included plugin didn't leak for me, but when i tried other cabs of htc's home they did. i just couldn't balance keeping a non leaking plugin / change my tabs.

anyways now i'm a happy camper and now i can edit my tabs!
Attached Files
File Type: zip htchome-2.1-hermes-n2a.cab.zip (1.34 MB, 60 views) Click for barcode!
Old 05-02-2008, 02:43 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: 6800 and 6900 Treo Pro
Carrier: Cricket
Threadstarter

vetvito is halfway to VIP status based on repvetvito is halfway to VIP status based on repvetvito is halfway to VIP status based on repvetvito is halfway to VIP status based on repvetvito is halfway to VIP status based on repvetvito is halfway to VIP status based on repvetvito is halfway to VIP status based on repvetvito is halfway to VIP status based on repvetvito is halfway to VIP status based on repvetvito is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by dabackwoodboy View Post
hey vetvito iv been searching around a lot lately and i think iv found the full XIP for 19701 but its in spanish but iv done my best to change the codes to make it English but then when i port it into dcd's kitchen and then flash a new rom i get stuck in the wm6.1 slash screen so i was wondering if u wanted to give it a shot.
I have a full WWE XIP, but everytime I write back to os.nb.payload my phone will not boot at all. Even if I don't edit anything in the XIP, just dump it and rebuild, the end result is a unbootable phone. What method of XIPping are you using?

on anothe note

Sadly my PC is down, i have been at it the past 24 hours trying to get it work. It won't even power on. I can't swap harddrives because my other systems are IDE and my main one is SATA. I don't know if its the motherboard(Top shelf Asus), power unit(Silent Assassin) or case(Limitor with LCD display). Sad thing is, I build PC's all the time. Right now I'm screwed all of my work is on that system.

looks like I will have to break it down and test every piece.
Old 05-02-2008, 08:21 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Sprint Mogul HTC 6800
Carrier: CricKet

Limegrntaln is becoming a PPCGeeks regularLimegrntaln is becoming a PPCGeeks regularLimegrntaln is becoming a PPCGeeks regularLimegrntaln is becoming a PPCGeeks regularLimegrntaln is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

You cant run SATA and IDE? my windows drive is SATA and my storage drive is IDE. They run happily together on my Asus board.

Old 05-02-2008, 10:42 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Palm Pre, Samsung Moment, Evo 4G soon

dabackwoodboy knows their stuffdabackwoodboy knows their stuffdabackwoodboy knows their stuffdabackwoodboy knows their stuffdabackwoodboy knows their stuffdabackwoodboy knows their stuffdabackwoodboy knows their stuff

not quite sure what you mean by XIPping cause I'm still kinda new to this but at first what i did was just take the boot.rgu file and put it into the XIP file like i did when i use the one from no2chem's basekite so that it would be CE OS 5.2.19209(Build 19701.102)
and that worked fine but when i took the boot.rgu file from the 19701 build for sum reason it still booted up saying CE OS 5.2.19209(Build 19701.102) so then i took the whole XIP flooder and put it in DCD's XIP flooder and then flashed a new rom i ran into the same problem you did every time except mine would make it to the wm6.1 splash screen and then freeze. So Im still trying different things because i feel that if you play with it enuff eventually u'll find out whats wrong.

but on the side I've been wondering what would happen if i flashed a hermes rom do you know or do you think it would ruin my mogul?

Oh and that really sucks about your computer Im sure uv got so much work on there i really hope things work out with that
Old 05-02-2008, 02:11 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: iPhone 5
Carrier: Sprint PCS

damonwest2000 is a n00b
Send a message via AIM to damonwest2000 Send a message via MSN to damonwest2000 Send a message via Yahoo to damonwest2000

Somebody Anybody i need a liltle help here i have a mogul & wanted to
know if the black pill has HTC home customizer installed already or will i have to serch?
Also is this 6.1 winmo with rev-a or will i have to redownlad the rev-a?
please help!

Phones I've Ownd, Treo 600, Samung Blade, Treo 650, PPC 6700, Mogul, Touch Pro, HTC Hero,HTC EVO 4G
Old 05-02-2008, 04:56 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Evo

cerchiarax is keeping up the good workcerchiarax is keeping up the good work

Hi Vetvito,

I was changing my softkeys around so I can get Icontact on the left soft key. I wanted to put your organizer on the right softkey. However I can't find the organizer.exe anywhere so that I can put on the right softkey. Can you help?

Thanks,

Cerchiarax

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan > Titan Development