View Single Post
Old 05-02-2008, 10:42 AM
dabackwoodboy
Halfway to VIP Status

dabackwoodboy knows their stuffdabackwoodboy knows their stuffdabackwoodboy knows their stuffdabackwoodboy knows their stuffdabackwoodboy knows their stuffdabackwoodboy knows their stuffdabackwoodboy knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: VetVito's Aero Windows Mobile (6.1.1)

not quite sure what you mean by XIPping cause I'm still kinda new to this but at first what i did was just take the boot.rgu file and put it into the XIP file like i did when i use the one from no2chem's basekite so that it would be CE OS 5.2.19209(Build 19701.102)
and that worked fine but when i took the boot.rgu file from the 19701 build for sum reason it still booted up saying CE OS 5.2.19209(Build 19701.102) so then i took the whole XIP flooder and put it in DCD's XIP flooder and then flashed a new rom i ran into the same problem you did every time except mine would make it to the wm6.1 splash screen and then freeze. So Im still trying different things because i feel that if you play with it enuff eventually u'll find out whats wrong.

but on the side I've been wondering what would happen if i flashed a hermes rom do you know or do you think it would ruin my mogul?

Oh and that really sucks about your computer Im sure uv got so much work on there i really hope things work out with that