PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan > Titan Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-26-2008, 07:50 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Mogul and Touch Pro
Carrier: Cricket

im1badazchick is becoming a PPCGeeks regularim1badazchick is becoming a PPCGeeks regularim1badazchick is becoming a PPCGeeks regularim1badazchick is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: VetVito's Aero Windows Mobile (6.1.1)

Vetvito...
Quote:
Originally Posted by vetvito View Post
How come you guys didn't tell me there was a new build? Build 19400

Anyhow, I ported it.
We did not know..you're the leader...we are just your humble followers=D>...atleast i did not... ..i just did a search but didn't see much atleast not in the titan forums...i saw mention of it in the Hermes forum on xda just now but still not too much detail...
Old 04-26-2008, 08:02 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Sprint Mogul HTC 6800
Carrier: CricKet

Limegrntaln is becoming a PPCGeeks regularLimegrntaln is becoming a PPCGeeks regularLimegrntaln is becoming a PPCGeeks regularLimegrntaln is becoming a PPCGeeks regularLimegrntaln is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Is this going to be build 6.1.2 Is there anything new with it Vetvito??

Last edited by Limegrntaln; 04-26-2008 at 08:10 PM.
Old 04-26-2008, 09:20 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: 6800 and 6900 Treo Pro
Threadstarter

vetvito is halfway to VIP status based on repvetvito is halfway to VIP status based on repvetvito is halfway to VIP status based on repvetvito is halfway to VIP status based on repvetvito is halfway to VIP status based on repvetvito is halfway to VIP status based on repvetvito is halfway to VIP status based on repvetvito is halfway to VIP status based on repvetvito is halfway to VIP status based on repvetvito is halfway to VIP status based on rep

browsing a China site, I found mentions of build 19700, but they were saying something along the lines of cant go past splash screen, buggy.

I got build 19400 up and running with DCD's XIP. Will post photo for proof. I think I need to look through the source 19400 XIP for changes, because they are saying more ram.

Only problem I have as of now is the Programs side scroll bar isn't complet, its clipped off. Its not interfering with nothing its just getting on my nerves.

It's Sat, gotta spend time with the lady, will continue work later on tonight.

Last edited by vetvito; 04-26-2008 at 09:28 PM.
Old 04-26-2008, 09:52 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Limegrntaln is becoming a PPCGeeks regularLimegrntaln is becoming a PPCGeeks regularLimegrntaln is becoming a PPCGeeks regularLimegrntaln is becoming a PPCGeeks regularLimegrntaln is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Is this 19400 going in the black pill so we can reflash. Or is this a screenshot of whats going in your new ROM?
Old 04-26-2008, 11:46 PM
Lurker

slyder33 is a n00b
Smile Re: VetVito's Aero Windows Mobile (6.1.1)

Absolutely amazed by your work, and am looking forward to the newest release!! Keep up the good work!!!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-28-2008, 12:32 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

vetvito is halfway to VIP status based on repvetvito is halfway to VIP status based on repvetvito is halfway to VIP status based on repvetvito is halfway to VIP status based on repvetvito is halfway to VIP status based on repvetvito is halfway to VIP status based on repvetvito is halfway to VIP status based on repvetvito is halfway to VIP status based on repvetvito is halfway to VIP status based on repvetvito is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Limegrntaln View Post
Is this 19400 going in the black pill so we can reflash. Or is this a screenshot of whats going in your new ROM?
Update will go into all roms. I just got a 19400 build that was built with packages now I can get a full XIP, but now I'm hearing more about 19700
Old 04-28-2008, 02:10 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

okay now dropping 19400 and working on 19701

400 old 701 new.

There will be new build in the 20XXX late may early June.
Old 04-28-2008, 02:30 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Mogul and Touch Pro

im1badazchick is becoming a PPCGeeks regularim1badazchick is becoming a PPCGeeks regularim1badazchick is becoming a PPCGeeks regularim1badazchick is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
okay now dropping 19400 and working on 19701

400 old 701 new.

There will be new build in the 20XXX late may early June.
Vetvito you are fast lol..i just logged in and saw you mention 19700 and searched (google) and saw mention of a 19701 and you are already on it lol......love your work and you are always full of suprises ...i just did a hard reset(nothing was wrong i just like to do that sometimes to make sure i have removed all remnants of old programs i have deleted)and i was going to configure the settings again but think i am just gonna wait now...i hope that you atleast enjoyed your weekend with your lady...we don't like to be put on hold lol...have a good nite Vetvito and thanks again for all of your hard work and making the rom flashing process so easy
Old 04-28-2008, 05:17 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
Update will go into all roms. I just got a 19400 build that was built with packages now I can get a full XIP, but now I'm hearing more about 19700
Thanks for the update Vetvito...
Old 04-28-2008, 07:52 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Diamond (GSM)
Carrier: Airtel

ababrekar is a n00b
Send a message via MSN to ababrekar
Re: VetVito's Sexier Mobile (6.1.1)

Quote:
New Build 19400, ported. Now testing. (Photo page 56)
please guide me on how to get rid of the shipped arcsoft mms.. i tried and tried but everytime i screwed up something in the rom.. i mean which files to be removed and which rgu entries to be removed? i have a thread in xda, u can check it out http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=379598

would appreciate all help here.. i have shipped arcsoft 4.0.31.34 on elfin

Last edited by ababrekar; 04-28-2008 at 07:55 AM.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan > Titan Development