PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan > Titan Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-12-2008, 03:10 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: MS 950XL
Carrier: AT&T & Digicel

92GTA is becoming a PPCGeeks regular92GTA is becoming a PPCGeeks regular92GTA is becoming a PPCGeeks regular92GTA is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: No2Chem nueROM 2.0 (WM6.1) Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munkee915 View Post
couple gripes

1. Why does the the battery icon never display correcly in the top bar? It always seems to be hiding behind some other icons. Noticed this in a couple of the roms.

2. I liked the dialer from 5052 better.

Other than that its awsome work. Love it.
Because an app you are installing is screwing up the clock, like say HTC Home. Find the needed reg edits and fix it.

The dialer has been removed because it was not totally compatible and installing other dialers over it screwed things up more.

Great work No2Chem!!!
Audiovox 9000>Moto V60>MotoT720>LG5350>Sam I330>Hit G1000>PPC-6600>PPC-6800>PPC-6850>PPC-T7380>HTC-T7575>HTC-PI86100
Old 03-12-2008, 03:11 PM
Regular 'Geeker

92GTA is becoming a PPCGeeks regular92GTA is becoming a PPCGeeks regular92GTA is becoming a PPCGeeks regular92GTA is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katahdin View Post
I have a question about installing programs. What is everyone doing each time a new ROM is released? Is everyone reinstalling all their apps every time they upgrade to a new ROM?
Do a search for UC. We are setting things up so all of our apps and files install upon automatically upon hard reset.
Old 03-12-2008, 03:16 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Hero
Carrier: Sprint

Munkee915 is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by 92GTA View Post
Because an app you are installing is screwing up the clock, like say HTC Home. Find the needed reg edits and fix it.

The dialer has been removed because it was not totally compatible and installing other dialers over it screwed things up more.

Great work No2Chem!!!
i havent installed any other apps. I made the change using Schaps advanced config from the advanced folder. This is a totally clean install.
Old 03-12-2008, 03:17 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Raphael 800 (Touch Pro)

artlan is just getting started

I saw someone else have this issue back with the 5050 Rom, and I had it on 5053 and again on 5054, but I can't send anything to my phone over bluetooth. I tried to send from 2 other phones, both trying contacts and pictures, but I get a connection failed or a service not supported message. OBEX is turned on in the advanced config, and everything else looks normal or is set to it's default values... The odd thing is I can use the bluetooth explorer to pull files from the other phones no problem, and everything else bluetooth seems to work. (I sent a PM to the person who had this issue before and fixed it, and am waiting for a reply, but if anyone can provide other insight I'd appreciate it.)
Old 03-12-2008, 03:18 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

plenTpak is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
I have a question about installing programs. What is everyone doing each time a new ROM is released? Is everyone reinstalling all their apps every time they upgrade to a new ROM?
There are a few things you can do, one thing is that UC is set up on this ROM, so if you set that up (info here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=366337) it will automatically install a list of stuff that you set up in SDConfig.txt.

I just run http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=20753 from my sd card after each new ROM though, because I change the cabs I want to install a lot, so this is easier for me; all I have to do is move cabs in or out of one directory, and then just let it install everything in the background.

Hope that helps!
Old 03-12-2008, 03:20 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

Matt is keeping up the good workMatt is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by edleevm View Post
First off Mad props to No2Chem great job!!
Question though I had the 5051 and it had the taskmanager built in to the top right but on the 5054 I dont see that anymore

is there a cab where i can reinstall that

Thanks
Perhaps you want this:

http://www.freewarepocketpc.net/ppc-...ager-v2-0.html

Going to go download 5054 and get it rolling now Does anyone know a dialer that has the smart dialing and not the drop down list like 5052+ have had? I miss my other kind of dialing, for some reason.
Old 03-12-2008, 03:21 PM
Regular 'Geeker

Quote:
i havent installed any other apps. I made the change using Schaps advanced config from the advanced folder. This is a totally clean install.
From what I remember there are 3 options and they need to be in the right combination or they will over lap. Chances are that you enabled a time/date option without disabling another and they are conflicting.
Old 03-12-2008, 03:31 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Mogul 6800

psychosematic is a n00b

Quote:
couple gripes

1. Why does the the battery icon never display correcly in the top bar? It always seems to be hiding behind some other icons. Noticed this in a couple of the roms.

Other than that its awsome work. Love it.
I can confirm that it is htc home ... i did 3 relfashes thinking it was something up with the rom ... but it is htc home screen. you can fix it by going to the options tab in HTC Home Customizer and checking show titlebar clock. I had to figure this out by installing 1 thing at a time until i figured this out.

-Josh
Old 03-12-2008, 03:42 PM
Post Master General
Pocket PC: White Evo: Myn's TPT RLS5, Stock Kernel
Carrier: The "NOW" Network

InvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
See my post here...

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...postcount=2374

Best... Member... Ever...
Old 03-12-2008, 03:46 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

Matt is keeping up the good workMatt is keeping up the good work

5054 mirror