PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan > Titan Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-11-2008, 12:22 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: touch pro
Carrier: sprint

anotherv8blazer is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: No2Chem nueROM 2.0 (WM6.1) Thread

i cant see it either...
Old 03-11-2008, 12:32 PM
Post Master General
Pocket PC: White Evo: Myn's TPT RLS5, Stock Kernel
Carrier: The "NOW" Network

InvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by dkincaid View Post
Yeah...I'm pretty bad ***...

I'm in Frederick by the way...so if you want to meet on the MD/VA border and fight or something..let me know...I'm a hater after all..
Point of Rocks... 3pm sharp LOL.

Best... Member... Ever...
Old 03-11-2008, 12:34 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Katahdin is just getting started

Does anyone have any clues as to why GPS Gate wouldn't work?
Old 03-11-2008, 12:40 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

babair is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by arsenalfan View Post
Is anyone having issues using the D-pad in things like text and the programs menu as well as other apps? I have just noticed it now but don't know if its a 3.35 issue or No2Chem's 5052.. Any ideas ?

nah my keyboard is kind of weird too i push some letters numerous times and nothing comes up... i think it might be my phone cause it did it on 2.17 and leaked 3.16
Old 03-11-2008, 12:43 PM
Post Master General

InvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by nautica2450 View Post
judging how he's done his other side apps: nuefonts, nueled, nueaudio, etc... i bet he has something in mind that will streamline the basekit process somehow.... dude is ahead of his time!!!! (am i on the right track n2c?)
Quote:
Originally Posted by gzub View Post
I like how no one has thought that this would imply that a complete "graphical ui kitchen" (like the apache) will be coming out and that you will be able to slot his baserom into this new one and make your own (probably even newbs).

Geoff

PS. I have no inside knowledge, just guessing from his message...
This is what i think he's up to as well... a few posts up from yours.
Old 03-11-2008, 12:51 PM
Post Master General

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaos View Post
i cant even access the ftp right now...says no such user or directory found...My other question is can someone point me in the right direction to this dodges kitchen? or a way i can build my own rom based of the basket kits...I searched on here couldn't find a thread about it...like to try and tackle it....
I'm gonna piggyback here as well (no homo) i'm setting a bad example by not searching... lol
Old 03-11-2008, 01:04 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: TP2, TP, Touch, Rant, Rumor: on 9 lines
Carrier: Sprint Business plan

fat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIP

Quote:

What user name and password is supposed to be used? I have put in my account info from PPCgeeks but is doesnt work. ???
Old 03-11-2008, 01:13 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: MS 950XL
Carrier: AT&T & Digicel

92GTA is becoming a PPCGeeks regular92GTA is becoming a PPCGeeks regular92GTA is becoming a PPCGeeks regular92GTA is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by fat boy View Post

What user name and password is supposed to be used? I have put in my account info from PPCgeeks but is doesnt work. ???
ppcgeeks
ezupload
Audiovox 9000>Moto V60>MotoT720>LG5350>Sam I330>Hit G1000>PPC-6600>PPC-6800>PPC-6850>PPC-T7380>HTC-T7575>HTC-PI86100
Old 03-11-2008, 01:16 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: TP2, TP, Touch, Rant, Rumor: on 9 lines
Carrier: Sprint Business plan

fat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIP

thanks, but it doesnt work for me.

Last edited by fat boy; 03-11-2008 at 01:19 PM.
Old 03-11-2008, 01:20 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Htc EVO 3D™
Carrier: Sprint

kaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrbawm View Post
Does the rest of the SD card need to be blank in order to do that or does it not matter?
ya thats how i did it..have a old 512 laying around i formatted to fat32 and only put the file on that...

Phone:
Sprint EVO 3D Rom:Kaos Hybrid 4.20 V8 Radio: 0.97 Storage Card: Micro 32GB SDHC

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan > Titan Development