PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan > Titan Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-28-2012, 08:13 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: LG Fathom VS750V7
Carrier: Verizon

trysomeothertime is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [5-6-12]Tinkerbell's 29022 Titan Rom TBN 39.98 [Verizon/Sprint/Cricket]GPS Toolse

Tinkerbell,

I am now able to see the 2.40 on the bootloader, but the unlock stops and says that my device is not connected. I suspect there could be something up with the pc: do I need a particular .NET framework installed for this to work?

Thanks for your help!
Old 07-18-2012, 06:20 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Titan

StreetsmarT is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Re: [5-6-12]Tinkerbell's 29022 Titan Rom TBN 39.98 [Verizon/Sprint/Cricket]GPS Toolse

Thanks for keeping at it Tinkerbell. You are a great member to have around.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-19-2012, 08:50 PM
Sprinkler of Pixie Dust
Pocket PC: Tin Can ^^)
Threadstarter

Tinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 75 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by StreetsmarT View Post
Thanks for keeping at it Tinkerbell. You are a great member to have around.
That is very nice of you to say. We all do what we can. I hope you are having a great time out there!!

Old 10-20-2012, 06:34 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Sprint RhodiumW (SIM/CID Unlocked), Titan, Mogul
Carrier: Sprint

Tplane37 knows their stuffTplane37 knows their stuffTplane37 knows their stuffTplane37 knows their stuffTplane37 knows their stuffTplane37 knows their stuffTplane37 knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to Tplane37 Send a message via MSN to Tplane37 Send a message via Yahoo to Tplane37

Hey Tink, long time no talk. I was cleaning out my desk drawer a couple of days ago and found my Mogul (formerly owned by Mattsm) and my Titan (formerly owned by JooJooBee666). I decided to dust off the Mogul and charge up the battery since I am on Sprint. A lightning strike took out my old computer and my external hard drive, al the datal I have been able to salvage is what I had stored on Marky-b's server o_O, so I haven't built for a LONG time. With that said, I'm gonna take this ROM for a spin while I dig around and see if anyone has a stable Haret build for the Mogul yet. I'll post my results.

Good to see the crew is still supporting this dinosaur!

Old 10-21-2012, 11:39 AM
Sprinkler of Pixie Dust
Threadstarter

Tinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation level

Hey Tplane37! Great to hear from you! So sorry to hear about your machine and your external... ugg!! Let us know if you need anything! Hope to see you around soon!! =]
Old 11-10-2012, 06:31 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: XV6800

cstrrider is a n00b

Hey Tinkerbell,
Thank you for this great rom. I recently purchased this old phone because it has wifi without a data plan and I had heard it was fairly hackable. I am new to flashing roms on phones but your toolkit is much more straightforward that anything else that I have seen. I have been very happy with it and your rom so far. I also want to install android on this, I have seen some videos but I have not yet found any full instructions. Do you know if this is still possible and if so can I install it without removing your rom?
Old 11-11-2012, 01:39 AM
Sprinkler of Pixie Dust
Threadstarter

Hey cstrrider! Thank you for taking the time to give your thoughts. I appreciate your encouragement. I could never get a functioning version of android to run on the Titan. There just was not enough development before interest waned. I hope you get the most out of your device! Enjoy! Stay in touch!
Old 11-13-2012, 12:07 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: XV6800

cstrrider is a n00b

Just in case anybody cares to try installing android I have gotten it to work at least somewhat using instructions found here: NerdRockIT.com ยป Android on HTC 6800 Titan Sprint Mogul Wifi and the camera however do not work. Other than that it is pretty stable and one can always use windows mobile for internet and picture taking
Old 11-13-2012, 04:57 PM
Sprinkler of Pixie Dust
Threadstarter

Thanks for the link cstrrider. It does run!... somewhat. But hey, it is better than what I had tried before.
Old 11-20-2012, 06:13 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Mogul
Carrier: Cricket

Kallen is a n00b

Hey folks! I've had no cell plan for a few years. But, I have my old Sprint Mogul and Cricket told me they can flash it to work with their carrier.

What else can/should I do to get the most out of this old phone?

PS: I'll be on voice/text plan only. No data.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan > Titan Development