PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan > Titan Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-17-2007, 01:21 PM
The Trend Setter
Pocket PC: Touch Pro ....
Carrier: Me
Threadstarter

jakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by LadySaat View Post
Okay the WMWifirouter program you put in there seems to make the internet sharing work. I still couldn't get IS to work using the steps everyone else did. I did notice that the key was still in the registry. Now however his XP laptop won't see the phone whatsover when he connects the USB. I told him to uninstall the drivers, but he says there is nothing listed in the DM for the phone. I really really don't think it's your ROM JD. I'll post more later.

Edit: I forgot to add that I didn't remove the key as in the step luv2chill outlined because your ROM description said working internet sharing. I didn't want to screw with it then.
No keys should have to be removed I'm gonna be very honest ..... I think this is just a user error and I really wanna help you get it working
Old 12-17-2007, 01:36 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: wing
Carrier: t-mobile

pana1 is just getting started
Send a message via AIM to pana1 Send a message via MSN to pana1 Send a message via Yahoo to pana1
will this work on the wing?
Old 12-17-2007, 01:38 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: wing
Carrier: t-mobile

pana1 is just getting started
Send a message via AIM to pana1 Send a message via MSN to pana1 Send a message via Yahoo to pana1
sorry meant to make this one post..but i wanted to know if this program will work on the wing. Also im having a problem connecting to the intrnet on my wing..it connects to wifi fine but it keeps telling me it can not find the page or bad page name for every site i try to pull up..it was working before but for some reason its not now..any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
Old 12-17-2007, 02:00 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC HD7
Carrier: T-Mobile

LadySaat is a n00b
Send a message via Yahoo to LadySaat Send a message via Skype™ to LadySaat
Okay he deleted and reinstalled ActiveSync. Then he opened internet sharing, and with the phone connected to the laptop IS worked flawlessly. I have no clue why, and can't be more specific to help you out I'm sorry. I do know that the phone was connected when he hit 'connect' on IS.
Old 12-17-2007, 02:03 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC HD7
Carrier: T-Mobile

LadySaat is a n00b
Send a message via Yahoo to LadySaat Send a message via Skype™ to LadySaat
It wasn't your ROM JD, that thing is sweet. It was just figuring out how to use it I guess?

oh and what skin are you using for your HTC home plugin? I like that and the splash screen and the sprint animation. I may try to figure out how to get those out of your ROM LOL!!! I have a 6700 or I'd have already flashed my phone with yours.
Old 12-17-2007, 02:31 PM
The Trend Setter
Pocket PC: Touch Pro ....
Carrier: Me
Threadstarter

jakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation level
Quote:
Originally Posted by LadySaat View Post
It wasn't your ROM JD, that thing is sweet. It was just figuring out how to use it I guess?

oh and what skin are you using for your HTC home plugin? I like that and the splash screen and the sprint animation. I may try to figure out how to get those out of your ROM LOL!!! I have a 6700 or I'd have already flashed my phone with yours.
Dump my rom if you have dumping tools go to sys folder and then to htc home folder and copy the icons
Old 12-17-2007, 04:56 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: TP2
Carrier: Sprint

specv is becoming a great contributor
why was solitare removed? i play that all the time

personally considering how much rom space is available an all in one rom isnt needed. Id rather see a clean and simple with all the basics. Threaded SMS pic mail, internet sharing, reg tweaks and such. then just install whatever else is needed

not to knock you and your work because its greatly apprecaited, along with everyone else in the community. Im jsut bringing this up because it was an issue with the 6700 but with the 6800 i dont think it would be needed

Last edited by specv; 12-17-2007 at 04:59 PM.
Old 12-17-2007, 06:06 PM
Timeless
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

TurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to TurboFool Send a message via MSN to TurboFool Send a message via Yahoo to TurboFool
Quote:
Originally Posted by pana1 View Post
sorry meant to make this one post..but i wanted to know if this program will work on the wing. Also im having a problem connecting to the intrnet on my wing..it connects to wifi fine but it keeps telling me it can not find the page or bad page name for every site i try to pull up..it was working before but for some reason its not now..any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
This forum is for the Titan (Mogul, PPC-6800), not the Wing. No ROMs here will work on the Wing, and we're not the best place to help with that device.

Anyway, as for the ROM, itself, seems very impressive, but the removal of Solitaire and the addition of a ton of stuff I have no use for makes this one a no-go.
Old 12-17-2007, 06:20 PM
N00b

motrid is a n00b
JD

Nice Work! I have a couple of comments. First the type font in the Comm Mgr has changed to a larger type and the font itself may have changed. Also, to get advanced configuration to run I had to continue trying for about 8 times before it opened and worked. when I first booted up I had a list of programs that could be optionally installed, I ignored them figuring I could come back later. Any way of getting back to the list? Finally, is there a way to change the color of the clock? Will the latest version of Home Customizer from Emu work?

Many thanks for your work, I really like your ROM

motrid
Old 12-17-2007, 09:26 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Pro 2

drurc8 is becoming a great contributor
where can I download the rom? Link, please.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan > Titan Development