PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan > Titan Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-19-2007, 05:32 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC-Mogul

DogGuy is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
DogGuy's Kitchen (Now with working BT base)

Welcome to DogGuy's Quitch Yer Bitchin' Kitchen (Prettier Edition) 0.6 ... Now with Working BT base!

Straight from the ReadMe.doc --- Let's begin with the disclaimers.

This is NOT the Official Kitchen!

This Kitchen may royally Bork your phone!

Use at your own risk! Neither I, nor anyone in anyway associated with this Kitchen will take responsibility for anything you do with your personal device. Again, Use At Your Own Risk!

This is a ready-to-use basic kitchen based on the scripts in my original Command-Line Kitchen, with a hybrid ROM that took a good team quite a few hours to piece together. Hopefully BT is functional, limited to no disconnects, and good quality. My goal is to show everyone how far you can take the scripts I posted in the Kitchen Maker previously.

The process is simple. Add your OEMs to the OEM directory. Run BuildOS.exe and pick what you want or don’t want included. Run BuildIt.bat. Go to the RUU directory and run RomUpdateUtility.exe.

A handful of OEMs are already included. Namely, some performance and convenience based regedits, and a handful of games and apps. Just the tip of the iceberg though folks, so get cooking! Please remember, this is not the Official Kitchen, therefore there is no error checking or protections to prevent you from removing something important. Use at your own risk!

The end. Questions, comments, concerns, needs or wants, send ‘em my way via PM or in the chat. Best of luck!

Credits:

A big thanks to the dev team for this beautiful rom. DogGuy, Jtrag, Sonny, No2Chem, diiishe … you guys rock!

Tadzio and Bepe and tiermann deserve the highest credits for creating fantastic tools.

ImCokeMan, sfaure3 and dcd also deserve a world of thanks for putting up with a complete PPC newbie and helping me on my path to kitchen-dom.

A thanks to Wideawake. His excellent efforts in breaking down the steps for the Apache were instrumental in understanding the similarities with the 6800. And of course his forum.

Finally, thanks to the entire PPCGeeks community. You guys rock. I would never have even begun messing around with my Mogul if it weren’t for you

--- To download, go to the ftp, Titan\Users\DogGuy\ and download the DogGuys Kitchen with BT base.rar.

Enjoy!

- DogGuy

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan > Titan Development