PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan > Titan Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-12-2008, 04:01 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: PPC-6800 (Sprint Mogul)
Carrier: Sprint

bakntyme is keeping up the good workbakntyme is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Titan ReLocker - The Hard-SPL undo option

Quote:
Originally Posted by nbaj2k View Post
Help! I'm just trying to load the new stock ROM on, I'm now stuck with it saying 1.20 Olipro, resetting doesn't do anything, I want to load on the new Stock ROM that came out just to get it working, I just had it on a few minutes ago, but tried to then unlock it and load the latest NueChem on it, now I'm just stuck.

The relocker says no device connected, i disabled activesync and it still doesn't find it.

I have some important phone calls that are going to be coming in tomorrow and its 2AM and I'm stuck!

Can someone help? I had tried to load the latest ROM which originally worked and then load the latest nueChem (5053 I believe) but the phone started resetting over and over.

Thanks,

~J
3.xx ROMs are not compatible with Olipro 1.20. Flash the 2.17 official ROM package which is compatible with Olipro 1.20; then install Olipro 2.40 and flash the new official 3.35 ROM package. Then you can flash the custom ROM if you wish.

1. Reset into bootloader (power-camera-reset)
2. Flash official 2.17 ROM package (ignore bit about activesync)
3. Install Olipro 2.40 hard-SPL
4. While in bootloader screen, flash official 3.35 ROM package (ignore bit about activesync)
5. (optional) Flash nueROM

Last edited by bakntyme; 03-12-2008 at 04:26 AM.
Old 03-12-2008, 10:59 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc mogul

gonedigital is a n00b

this ink is not working... I could not pull op the page

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImCoKeMaN View Post
From the creator of the wm5 "upgrades" for the wm6 Titan comes a relocker to undo the Hard-SPL.

This is compatible with windows XP, please do not use on Vista at this time (unless you are sure you have modaco drivers installed)!

This program will flash a stock 1.06 bootloader to your device to remove the Hard-SPL. In general if you don't understand exactly what this is doing it probably is not for you. It does not give you any additional features, but it might make you feel more comfortable if you are getting warranty work done.

Run the exe and follow EVERY step of the instructions and you should be good to go. If you get stuck in bootloader with vista read the stuck in bootloader thread for links to different drivers. Other then that the standard disable USB in activesync will allow the included exit bootloader program to work.

Thanks go to Olipro for the help with the original Hard-SPL, I also used his modification to the Pof JumpSPL for the loader.
Thanks to Colonel and Luv2chill for testing and helping to clear up my poor instructions

and the link:

ftp://ppcgeeks:ezupload@up.ppcgeeks....n_Relocker.exe

Notes:

Has run fine on Vista for myself and others, but it might be good to have an xp box too

USB must work for this to flash, if you are worried about USB issues you should run this before it becomes a problem.

Make sure you are comfortable with exit bootloader steps first (disabling USB activesync and making sure you have the right drivers if in vista)

Flashing a rom will also exit bootloader and can be done from the 3 color screen.

CPLD-9 is just part of the stock 1.06 bl (from sprint 2.16) do not be worried by that. Also RUUNBH in top right corner will go away next time you enter BL
Old 03-12-2008, 11:00 PM
Lurker

gonedigital is a n00b

he link is not working
Old 03-13-2008, 09:41 AM
Regular 'Geeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by gonedigital View Post
he link is not working
Try this:
ftp://up.ppcgeeks.com/Titan/Users/Im...n_Relocker.exe
Old 03-13-2008, 05:32 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

nbaj2k is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by bakntyme View Post
3.xx ROMs are not compatible with Olipro 1.20. Flash the 2.17 official ROM package which is compatible with Olipro 1.20; then install Olipro 2.40 and flash the new official 3.35 ROM package. Then you can flash the custom ROM if you wish.

1. Reset into bootloader (power-camera-reset)
2. Flash official 2.17 ROM package (ignore bit about activesync)
3. Install Olipro 2.40 hard-SPL
4. While in bootloader screen, flash official 3.35 ROM package (ignore bit about activesync)
5. (optional) Flash nueROM
Thanks, i got the Official 3.35 package after following these steps.

I then tried to load the latest nueRom 054, it loads fine, but when the phone resets after I load it, it gets stuck on the HTC screen and doesn't go any farther. I know the radio is right as when it loads up it says 3.35. Is there a step I'm missing?

Thanks,

~J
Old 03-13-2008, 10:40 PM
Regular 'Geeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by nbaj2k View Post
Thanks, i got the Official 3.35 package after following these steps.

I then tried to load the latest nueRom 054, it loads fine, but when the phone resets after I load it, it gets stuck on the HTC screen and doesn't go any farther. I know the radio is right as when it loads up it says 3.35. Is there a step I'm missing?

Thanks,

~J
I am not up on the nueROM levels; is 054 compatible with the new radio? Your symptom sounds like it is not.

You can go back into bootloader and reflash the OEM package to get your device working again.
Old 03-14-2008, 12:41 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

nbaj2k is a n00b

a hard reset took care of my problems, thanks
Old 03-14-2008, 02:33 PM
Lurker

gonedigital is a n00b

i just ran the titan relock. i have the red green and blue screen with RUUNBH INN UPPER RIGHT AND TITA100, SPL-1.06.0000, SPLD-9 IN UPPER RIGHT.
i tried to install the new rom update and after downloading when i ran it it stted that the version was corrupt.
i tried to reinstall the rom i had on it before and activesync says it is not connected... how do i get the antivesync to recognize the phone so i can install the update

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImCoKeMaN View Post
From the creator of the wm5 "upgrades" for the wm6 Titan comes a relocker to undo the Hard-SPL.

This is compatible with windows XP, please do not use on Vista at this time (unless you are sure you have modaco drivers installed)!

This program will flash a stock 1.06 bootloader to your device to remove the Hard-SPL. In general if you don't understand exactly what this is doing it probably is not for you. It does not give you any additional features, but it might make you feel more comfortable if you are getting warranty work done.

Run the exe and follow EVERY step of the instructions and you should be good to go. If you get stuck in bootloader with vista read the stuck in bootloader thread for links to different drivers. Other then that the standard disable USB in activesync will allow the included exit bootloader program to work.

Thanks go to Olipro for the help with the original Hard-SPL, I also used his modification to the Pof JumpSPL for the loader.
Thanks to Colonel and Luv2chill for testing and helping to clear up my poor instructions

and the link:

ftp://up.ppcgeeks.com/Titan/Users/ImCoKeMaN/Titan_Relocker.exe

Notes:

Has run fine on Vista for myself and others, but it might be good to have an xp box too

USB must work for this to flash, if you are worried about USB issues you should run this before it becomes a problem.

Make sure you are comfortable with exit bootloader steps first (disabling USB activesync and making sure you have the right drivers if in vista)

Flashing a rom will also exit bootloader and can be done from the 3 color screen.

CPLD-9 is just part of the stock 1.06 bl (from sprint 2.16) do not be worried by that. Also RUUNBH in top right corner will go away next time you enter BL
Old 03-16-2008, 07:54 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint Sero w/ Custom ROM

celsius0010 is keeping up the good workcelsius0010 is keeping up the good work

same problem as above can i please get some help
Old 03-16-2008, 10:35 PM
Regular 'Geeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by gonedigital View Post
i just ran the titan relock. i have the red green and blue screen with RUUNBH INN UPPER RIGHT AND TITA100, SPL-1.06.0000, SPLD-9 IN UPPER RIGHT.
i tried to install the new rom update and after downloading when i ran it it stted that the version was corrupt.
i tried to reinstall the rom i had on it before and activesync says it is not connected... how do i get the antivesync to recognize the phone so i can install the update
You should be able to run an OEM ROM upgrade package with the phone in the multicolor bootloader screen. Plug the phone in to the USB cable attached to the computer and run the update, ignoring the statements about Activesync.

If your update installation .exe file is corrupt, try downloading it again.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan > Titan Development