PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Android > Android Samsung Devices > Samsung Galaxy Series > CDMA-Specific > Sprint Epic 4G

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-22-2011, 10:21 PM
O-Matic
Pocket PC: Vogue, TP2, Epic 4G, Nexus S, Galaxy SIII, Nexus 4
Carrier: Big Pink

shane6374 is a VIPshane6374 is a VIPshane6374 is a VIPshane6374 is a VIPshane6374 is a VIPshane6374 is a VIPshane6374 is a VIPshane6374 is a VIPshane6374 is a VIPshane6374 is a VIPshane6374 is a VIP
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to shane6374
Re: [Q] TW4.0 (Found) [Q] [REQ] HTC sense 3.0 lock ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by masetas View Post
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1) AppleWebKit/535.1 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/14.0.835.186 Safari/535.1)

@shane can i use just the sense lock the one with the round circle without issues, if so how?
It's built into the framework of that theme, also there is a stockish version as well.

Remember to clickon those who help! It's right down there.
Old 09-24-2011, 12:11 AM
VIP MVP
Pocket PC: TP Dos/OG Epic/Touch
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

masetas knows their stuffmasetas knows their stuffmasetas knows their stuffmasetas knows their stuffmasetas knows their stuffmasetas knows their stuffmasetas knows their stuff
Mentioned: 5 Post(s)

Is there a stock looking theme that I can run on ERA ECO5 rom just bought another epic which is completely stock of course and it looks pretty nice so made me wonder if there is a theme like that for a custom rom

Old 09-24-2011, 11:15 AM
O-Matic

shane6374 is a VIPshane6374 is a VIPshane6374 is a VIPshane6374 is a VIPshane6374 is a VIPshane6374 is a VIPshane6374 is a VIPshane6374 is a VIPshane6374 is a VIPshane6374 is a VIPshane6374 is a VIP
Quote:
Is there a stock looking theme that I can run on ERA ECO5 rom just bought another epic which is completely stock of course and it looks pretty nice so made me wonder if there is a theme like that for a custom rom
Sure, this is stock except for the battery mod.
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?p=2133237

Sent from shane6374's Epic via Tapatalk

Last edited by shane6374; 09-24-2011 at 11:18 AM.
Old 09-24-2011, 05:40 PM
VIP MVP
Threadstarter

masetas knows their stuffmasetas knows their stuffmasetas knows their stuffmasetas knows their stuffmasetas knows their stuffmasetas knows their stuffmasetas knows their stuff

@shane i installed that through CWM 3.1.01 or something like that (the purple one) and i wiped everything 3x including and it gave me a "setup wizard process.android etc..... Force close " i couldnt even see the homescreen only the notification bar. So i then went back into cwm wiped 3x again installed the theme fixed permissions rebooted it and same issue any fix ?
Old 09-24-2011, 11:31 PM
O-Matic

Quote:
@shane i installed that through CWM 3.1.01 or something like that (the purple one) and i wiped everything 3x including and it gave me a "setup wizard process.android etc..... Force close " i couldnt even see the homescreen only the notification bar. So i then went back into cwm wiped 3x again installed the theme fixed permissions rebooted it and same issue any fix ?
What rom you running? I do all my testing on srf.
Old 09-25-2011, 07:54 PM
VIP MVP
Threadstarter

Using Era Eco5 revolted reduced fat v6 (or1.6)...
going back to srf as soon as 1.3 is out
Old 09-26-2011, 12:16 AM
VIP MVP
Threadstarter

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 2.2.1; en-us; SPH-D700 Build/FROYO) AppleWebKit/533.1 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile Safari/533.1)

@gten @darren @shane and everyone else got a off topic question.... google voice works using data so does it also use the data connection or the voice connection and use my calling minutes? cause after making some calls using google voice my I checked my phones call log and the timer did go up it doesn't really matter since I got a very good amount of minutes available every month but just would like to know
Old 09-26-2011, 12:25 AM
"The Fuzzy One"
Pocket PC: PPC6800 & Touch Pro 2 & Epic 4G

gTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 106 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)

Quote:
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 2.2.1; en-us; SPH-D700 Build/FROYO) AppleWebKit/533.1 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile Safari/533.1)

@gTen @darren @shane and everyone else got a off topic question.... google voice works using data so does it also use the data connection or the voice connection and use my calling minutes? cause after making some calls using google voice my I checked my phones call log and the timer did go up it doesn't really matter since I got a very good amount of minutes available every month but just would like to know
Depends how you google voice is setup..google voice can dial through data but there is also another method using the phone aka it dials the google voice number and then adds the number your dialing to as an extension. This method would use up minutes.

One of the oldest trick in the book before was to get the sprint @ home for $5 a month or free depending and then route it instead of your home phone number, your google voice number. This effectively gave people unlimited calling minutes lol

http://quickrewards.net/?r=!F94VXV35D5MV2

(My shameless referral link)
Old 09-26-2011, 01:08 AM
VIP MVP
Threadstarter

So if I call a number back through the gv app or if I make a call and select "call with google voice" then it still uses my minutes?
Old 09-26-2011, 05:10 PM
"The Fuzzy One"
Pocket PC: PPC6800 & Touch Pro 2 & Epic 4G

gTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 106 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)

Quote:

So if I call a number back through the gv app or if I make a call and select "call with google voice" then it still uses my minutes?
I think so..unless you use a google voice app that uses data...

PPCGeeks > Android > Android Samsung Devices > Samsung Galaxy Series > CDMA-Specific > Sprint Epic 4G