PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Android > Android Samsung Devices > Samsung Galaxy Series > CDMA-Specific > Sprint Epic 4G
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-05-2011, 10:40 PM
VIP MVP
Pocket PC: TP Dos/OG Epic/Touch
Carrier: Sprint

masetas knows their stuffmasetas knows their stuffmasetas knows their stuffmasetas knows their stuffmasetas knows their stuffmasetas knows their stuffmasetas knows their stuff
Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: anybody getting S 2?

Quote:
Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1 View Post
lol, no kidding if you look at what i just posted i say exactly that.
yeah i read exactly what you posted just wanted to make sure since the Epic is a galaxy S phone seemed kind of weird to me that Epic 2 wasnt going to be one

Old 07-05-2011, 10:53 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint
Threadstarter

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

Quote:
Originally Posted by masetas View Post
yeah i read exactly what you posted just wanted to make sure since the Epic is a galaxy S phone seemed kind of weird to me that Epic 2 wasnt going to be one
ya i edited your post, you forgot " ? " at end so i thought you were telling me its not same phone. my bad. (well kinda your fault) lol
Old 07-05-2011, 11:43 PM
VIP MVP

masetas knows their stuffmasetas knows their stuffmasetas knows their stuffmasetas knows their stuffmasetas knows their stuffmasetas knows their stuffmasetas knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1 View Post
ya i edited your post, you forgot " ? " at end so i thought you were telling me its not same phone. my bad. (well kinda your fault) lol
oh , ok got it
Old 07-06-2011, 08:24 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HP Jornada 680,720 Treo 600,650,700P, TP2, Epic4G

swear0730 knows their stuffswear0730 knows their stuffswear0730 knows their stuffswear0730 knows their stuffswear0730 knows their stuffswear0730 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

I see a WiThin in my future or maybe an S3? Not because I don't like the Epic. I have just found that I don't need the keyboard, I can type faster with Swype. However, I am in no hurry to change phones.
Old 07-06-2011, 12:52 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: touch pro2
Carrier: sprint

revaaron is keeping up the good workrevaaron is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)

I want an epic 2 with a working kb and a tegra 2 chip.
Old 07-06-2011, 01:34 PM
"The Fuzzy One"
Pocket PC: PPC6800 & Touch Pro 2 & Epic 4G

gTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 106 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by revaaron View Post
I want an epic 2 with a working kb and a tegra 2 chip.
Exynoss > Tegra 2... :/

http://quickrewards.net/?r=!F94VXV35D5MV2

(My shameless referral link)
Old 07-08-2011, 11:42 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S / Epic 4g

KaliS is becoming a PPCGeeks regularKaliS is becoming a PPCGeeks regularKaliS is becoming a PPCGeeks regularKaliS is becoming a PPCGeeks regularKaliS is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to KaliS

i'm actually interested in the S2 now that reports are coming that the epic 2 will not be a 4.3" screen. i was really looking forward to a epic with that huge screen and a keyboard. it's gonna be a tough decision, but the beauty is that i love my epic4g so much that i'm really in no rush to upgrade. i'm willing to hold out to see if one day they do give me a dream device...but until then, i'll be tempted by the GS2.

any chance samsung will develop an epic like phone with the larger screen and if so how far off may it be?
Old 07-08-2011, 12:13 PM
O-Matic
Pocket PC: Vogue, TP2, Epic 4G, Nexus S, Galaxy SIII, Nexus 4
Carrier: Big Pink

shane6374 is a VIPshane6374 is a VIPshane6374 is a VIPshane6374 is a VIPshane6374 is a VIPshane6374 is a VIPshane6374 is a VIPshane6374 is a VIPshane6374 is a VIPshane6374 is a VIPshane6374 is a VIP
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to shane6374

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaliS View Post
i'm actually interested in the S2 now that reports are coming that the epic 2 will not be a 4.3" screen. i was really looking forward to a epic with that huge screen and a keyboard. it's gonna be a tough decision, but the beauty is that i love my epic4g so much that i'm really in no rush to upgrade. i'm willing to hold out to see if one day they do give me a dream device...but until then, i'll be tempted by the GS2.

any chance samsung will develop an epic like phone with the larger screen and if so how far off may it be?
Pray for the S3.

Remember to clickon those who help! It's right down there.
Old 07-08-2011, 01:35 PM
VFW Member
Pocket PC: GNote2 Sprint SERO!
Carrier: Theodore Roosevelt CVN-71

gullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 21 Post(s)

Sweet phone.

I'll probably get one when I can pick it up on craigslist for $200, as I did my Epic!
Old 07-08-2011, 02:13 PM
VIP MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaliS View Post
i'm actually interested in the S2 now that reports are coming that the epic 2 will not be a 4.3" screen.
Its going to have a 4.0" screen?
What will be different in the Epic 2 from the epic we have now?
i havent seen any reports on it thats why i ask
Quote:
Originally Posted by shane6374 View Post
Pray for the S3.
OK will do.. LOL

article i read stated samsung is going to add features to that phone the iphone 5 is going to have but they want to beat apple by releasing it first on the sgs3 so they could claim that the new features on the i5 is something they have had out for a couple months already. The article also stated since the Iphone 5 will be out next year around the time the new is always available then they have to release the sgs3 by end of this year

PPCGeeks > Android > Android Samsung Devices > Samsung Galaxy Series > CDMA-Specific > Sprint Epic 4G