PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Android > Android Samsung Devices > Samsung Galaxy Series > CDMA-Specific > Sprint Epic 4G

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-29-2011, 12:42 AM
PPCGeeks Refugee
Pocket PC: Nexus 5
Carrier: My Flunky

WorldWide is a VIPWorldWide is a VIPWorldWide is a VIPWorldWide is a VIPWorldWide is a VIPWorldWide is a VIPWorldWide is a VIPWorldWide is a VIPWorldWide is a VIPWorldWide is a VIPWorldWide is a VIP
Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to WorldWide
Re: I got bricked? get cellphone, caution triangle and computer icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grateful Dave View Post
I love you guys. Ok, finally got normal download screen after multiple attempts. If I pulled the battery while in CWM, it worked. Now it rebooted into CWM and I reboot and it works. Thank you all so much!
No problem, I just noticed you're from the "Urrea" too!
Old 03-29-2011, 12:54 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Samsung Epic 4G
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

Grateful Dave is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by WorldWide View Post
Do go thru CWM take out your battery put it back in and press 1+power button. It might not work the first time but keep trying it.
What you suggested WorldWide worked. Thanks!
Old 09-05-2011, 07:08 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Galaxy Tab P1000
Carrier: Vodacom

Pagan_Tab is a n00b

Hey Guys/Girls

Some help would be appreciated with a similar error to the one described in this post.

Difference is, I have a Galaxy Tab, P1000, which poses the following issue, no battery to drop, as it is a sealed unit.

I used ODIN3 V1.3 to flash the ROM, however, it seemed that the process hung, thus I removed the cable, which then led to the infamous "Phone-Exclamation-Android" logo issue.

I tried doing a hard reset, power on plus volume up key, however, it simply shows me that logo.

Any suggestions?

Thanks a mill.

Freddie.
Old 09-05-2011, 11:05 AM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pagan_Tab View Post
Hey Guys/Girls

Some help would be appreciated with a similar error to the one described in this post.

Difference is, I have a Galaxy Tab, P1000, which poses the following issue, no battery to drop, as it is a sealed unit.

I used ODIN3 V1.3 to flash the ROM, however, it seemed that the process hung, thus I removed the cable, which then led to the infamous "Phone-Exclamation-Android" logo issue.

I tried doing a hard reset, power on plus volume up key, however, it simply shows me that logo.

Any suggestions?

Thanks a mill.

Freddie.
Is triangle on screen yellow? Btw your using a old odin .
Old 09-27-2011, 06:03 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: g2x
Carrier: tmobile

Nycblest is a n00b

Sorry to bump this old post but im going through the same thing. except my screens keep changing colors while Odin is doing its work. Is that normal? So I unplug it and try again and the progress gets further before changing colors.
I kinda messed up my girlfriends phone so any help would help.
I tried the directions here but it wont even boot if the battery isnt in.
Old 09-27-2011, 06:22 PM
"The Fuzzy One"
Pocket PC: PPC6800 & Touch Pro 2 & Epic 4G

gTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 106 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nycblest View Post
Sorry to bump this old post but im going through the same thing. except my screens keep changing colors while Odin is doing its work. Is that normal? So I unplug it and try again and the progress gets further before changing colors.
I kinda messed up my girlfriends phone so any help would help.
I tried the directions here but it wont even boot if the battery isnt in.
1) what did you do prior to this happening?

2) Define "changing colors"

3) When you plug in the phone, is it charging? (make sure you are booting when its plugged in)

http://quickrewards.net/?r=!F94VXV35D5MV2

(My shameless referral link)
Old 09-27-2011, 07:16 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: g2x
Carrier: tmobile

Nycblest is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by gTen View Post
1) what did you do prior to this happening?

2) Define "changing colors"

3) When you plug in the phone, is it charging? (make sure you are booting when its plugged in)
I got it past that now. And now its stuck at the SGS4g screen. Wont go past it. But will cut off.

I just got finished installing ([ROM] Valhalla v1.2 [KI1][Based on 2.3.5 leak!][9.22.2011] - Page 83 - xda-developers) Valhalla rom and its been stuck for exactly 24 minutes.
Old 09-28-2011, 12:40 AM
"The Fuzzy One"

gTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nycblest View Post
I got it past that now. And now its stuck at the SGS4g screen. Wont go past it. But will cut off.

I just got finished installing ([ROM] Valhalla v1.2 [KI1][Based on 2.3.5 leak!][9.22.2011] - Page 83 - xda-developers) Valhalla rom and its been stuck for exactly 24 minutes.
um..why did you flash a Vibrant 4G rom onto an epic 4g? or do you have a vibrant 4g and not an epic?

if you have a vibrant 4g:
usually it gets stuck at that screen when there is a problem with the kernel...and by the instructions you have to first odin a gb rom for the proper bootloader, then odin a kernel.

Last edited by gTen; 09-28-2011 at 12:44 AM.
Old 11-11-2011, 02:07 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: dell
Carrier: o2

wickedwitch is a n00b

sorry to interupt but im having same prob with samsung tocco icon S5260. My daughter forgot the phone passswword so i flashed it with firmware from fastgsm. It went fine but wouldnt come off red download bar so i removed the battery. Now all i get is the mobile...yellow triangle...pc symbol. Please help shes only 10 & has has the phone 3 weeks!
Old 11-11-2011, 05:07 PM
"The Fuzzy One"

Quote:
Originally Posted by wickedwitch View Post
sorry to interupt but im having same prob with samsung tocco icon S5260. My daughter forgot the phone passswword so i flashed it with firmware from fastgsm. It went fine but wouldnt come off red download bar so i removed the battery. Now all i get is the mobile...yellow triangle...pc symbol. Please help shes only 10 & has has the phone 3 weeks!
This is not an Android phone so its hard for use to tell you if its same as our phones. Try re-flashing it again? or make it easy, if the place you bought it has 30 day return policy make use of it and get a new one.

PPCGeeks > Android > Android Samsung Devices > Samsung Galaxy Series > CDMA-Specific > Sprint Epic 4G