PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Android > Android Samsung Devices > Samsung Galaxy Series > CDMA-Specific > Sprint Epic 4G
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-22-2011, 05:19 AM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1
Re: all u all happy?? samsung finally released frojo but.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by cloudtp2 View Post
yeah i guess the the best part, finally midnight can finally but up a really good stable rom. so what do we complain to sprint and samsung now? do we start crying about wanting 2.3??
you might like this.

[KERNEL] Stock EB13 Dual Filesystem [EXT4/RFS] Kernel! - xda-developers

and this.
[ROM][STOCK] EB13 - Deodexed Update from DI18 | Pre-rooted - xda-developers
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 02-22-2011, 12:49 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: proud owner of a samsung epic 4g!!!
Carrier: sprint

2kidz is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to 2kidz

has anybody noticed improved battery life yet? that is my main issue/concern...i seem to lose a % of battery w/ every text i send/get, i'm hoping that will change once i get this eagerly anticipated upgrade...
Old 02-22-2011, 01:05 PM
VIP MVP
Pocket PC: TP Dos/OG Epic/Touch
Carrier: Sprint

masetas knows their stuffmasetas knows their stuffmasetas knows their stuffmasetas knows their stuffmasetas knows their stuffmasetas knows their stuffmasetas knows their stuff
Mentioned: 5 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cloudtp2 View Post
yeah i guess the the best part, finally midnight can finally but up a really good stable rom. so what do we complain to sprint and samsung now? do we start crying about wanting 2.3??
we start crying about 2.4!

Old 02-22-2011, 04:51 PM
acs tester

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2kidz View Post
has anybody noticed improved battery life yet? that is my main issue/concern...i seem to lose a % of battery w/ every text i send/get, i'm hoping that will change once i get this eagerly anticipated upgrade...
funny you ask cause i just ran and im still running a test on a battery thats been beat to hell but im @ 70% after 8hrs of moderate use now. some texts/calls/mms and lots of gaming online.
Old 02-22-2011, 10:40 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

rprochnow is becoming a great contributor

Major complaint so far is the Android Market is broken - not all of my previously installed free apps are listed. And a couple of my paid for apps won't install, because the Froyo Epic is not on the supported device list.

And because Google doesn't provide any customer support for the Android Market - there doesn't seem to be anybody to complain to about this. Samsung & Sprint say it's not there problem. And one of the app developers also says its an Android Market problem. But Google hasn't responded (yet) to my e-mail complaint about the issue.

Is anyone else seeing this type of problem? Or is it just isolated to my device???
Old 02-22-2011, 10:56 PM
acs tester

Quote:
Originally Posted by rprochnow View Post
Major complaint so far is the Android Market is broken - not all of my previously installed free apps are listed. And a couple of my paid for apps won't install, because the Froyo Epic is not on the supported device list.

And because Google doesn't provide any customer support for the Android Market - there doesn't seem to be anybody to complain to about this. Samsung & Sprint say it's not there problem. And one of the app developers also says its an Android Market problem. But Google hasn't responded (yet) to my e-mail complaint about the issue.

Is anyone else seeing this type of problem? Or is it just isolated to my device???
im sure it will get fixed but i get your point.
Old 02-22-2011, 11:47 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S Epic 4G

badmoon8081 is just getting started

two questions..... 1, did TV out return? 2, will audio out on the samsung dock now work like promised when i purchased it?
Old 02-23-2011, 01:48 AM
acs tester

Quote:
Originally Posted by badmoon8081 View Post
two questions..... 1, did TV out return? 2, will audio out on the samsung dock now work like promised when i purchased it?
tv out return, when was it here?
Old 02-23-2011, 04:35 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Epic 4G

Wunder is becoming a PPCGeeks regularWunder is becoming a PPCGeeks regularWunder is becoming a PPCGeeks regularWunder is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via Skype™ to Wunder

Quote:
Originally Posted by rprochnow View Post

Uhhhm, wierd. I've remained on midNIGHT 3.3, haven't changed a thing, haven't upgraded to EB13, aaannnnd when I got to the Market and click "My Apps" it only shows me my purchased apps (and I'm not 100% sure if it's showing me ALL my purchased apps)

....what happened to the market??

Did I help? The is down to the right

Old 02-23-2011, 10:08 AM
lt cmdr of a garbage scow
Pocket PC: epic 4g

austin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 30 Post(s)

the market has never worked for restoring apps for me. thats why i use a back up program.

PPCGeeks > Android > Android Samsung Devices > Samsung Galaxy Series > CDMA-Specific > Sprint Epic 4G