PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Android > Android Samsung Devices > Samsung Galaxy Series > CDMA-Specific > Sprint Epic 4G
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-17-2010, 05:53 PM
"The Fuzzy One"
Pocket PC: PPC6800 & Touch Pro 2 & Epic 4G
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

gTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 106 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Re: Free $50 Media Hub Credit?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bre2tSco2t View Post
I not looking to buy, just need info, so as not to break any rules.

Bre2tSco2t
via TapaTalk
If you wish to sell your code you can try bargain trader here...otherwise there is other methods such as ebay and etc..

http://quickrewards.net/?r=!F94VXV35D5MV2

(My shameless referral link)
Old 11-17-2010, 11:48 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

Bre2tSco2t is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Bargain Trader is a great idea. Problem is the 50 posts requirement. Even tho I been a member since 2007, I haven't posted but a few times.

Thanks for the help.

Bre2tSco2t
via TapaTalk
Old 11-18-2010, 06:06 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: sprint

crazaytalent is keeping up the good workcrazaytalent is keeping up the good work

Hey Gten... thanks for posting this... I saw it day after u posted... on the 16 i submitted... 17th got confirmation... today got my code! And I had my epic since launch day!

I thought this was only for new customers... I guess not...lol!
Old 11-18-2010, 06:30 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Samsung Epic 4G

Pacman. is a n00b

yea didnt take long at all to get my code from them. even though its just rentals itll be nice on those days where theres nothing on tv

Loading Swagger...
███████████████████
100% Complete
Old 11-18-2010, 06:53 PM
lt cmdr of a garbage scow
Pocket PC: epic 4g

austin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 30 Post(s)

i didnt see that you could use it on any rental. just wahts in the special section. is this true?

Old 11-18-2010, 11:26 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Samsung Epic 4G

Pacman. is a n00b

yea you can only choose from a selected group of movies, there are still good ones to watch, just nothing really to new
Old 11-19-2010, 04:07 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Epic 4G

Wunder is becoming a PPCGeeks regularWunder is becoming a PPCGeeks regularWunder is becoming a PPCGeeks regularWunder is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via Skype™ to Wunder

Got my code within a couple days. Which was great because I happened to be on a road trip and thought it would be cool to catch a flick while in the backseat. Oops - rental can only be downloaded via Wi-Fi or 4g. Too bad my $10/month 4g service is nowhere in the area, and Wi-Fi won't work in a moving car....#EpicFail

I can guarantee you that I won't be using the Media Hub after my credit expires. Makes no sense to pay $4 for a rental and then being limited to 24 hours AND to top it off your overpriced rental is un-downloadable when your actually somewhere where watching a movie on a 4" screen makes sense.

Did I help? The is down to the right

Old 11-20-2010, 01:45 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: samsungEPIC

lazydazed is halfway to VIP status based on replazydazed is halfway to VIP status based on replazydazed is halfway to VIP status based on replazydazed is halfway to VIP status based on replazydazed is halfway to VIP status based on replazydazed is halfway to VIP status based on replazydazed is halfway to VIP status based on replazydazed is halfway to VIP status based on replazydazed is halfway to VIP status based on replazydazed is halfway to VIP status based on rep

thanks again G.. nice find, worked as good as expected! got my code within 2 days
Old 11-20-2010, 04:53 AM
nous défions
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S III

Johnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIPJohnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIPJohnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIPJohnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIPJohnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIPJohnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIPJohnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIPJohnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIPJohnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIPJohnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIPJohnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wunder View Post
Got my code within a couple days. Which was great because I happened to be on a road trip and thought it would be cool to catch a flick while in the backseat. Oops - rental can only be downloaded via Wi-Fi or 4g. Too bad my $10/month 4g service is nowhere in the area, and Wi-Fi won't work in a moving car....#EpicFail

I can guarantee you that I won't be using the Media Hub after my credit expires. Makes no sense to pay $4 for a rental and then being limited to 24 hours AND to top it off your overpriced rental is un-downloadable when your actually somewhere where watching a movie on a 4" screen makes sense.
I think the only place the Media Hub is of any use at all is when you are at the airport waiting for a flight.
Old 11-22-2010, 10:32 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC CDMA Hero

meiinken is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by austin420 View Post
i didnt see that you could use it on any rental. just wahts in the special section. is this true?

I have rented movies not in the special section using my $50 credit. I've rented Get Him to the Greek, and the Russel Crowe, Robin Hood. For me the code works for any rental.
This post has been thanked 1 times.

PPCGeeks > Android > Android Samsung Devices > Samsung Galaxy Series > CDMA-Specific > Sprint Epic 4G