PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Android > Android Samsung Devices > Samsung Galaxy Series > CDMA-Specific > Sprint Epic 4G
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-25-2010, 10:17 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Samsung Epic
Carrier: Sprint

dumpringz is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardumpringz is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardumpringz is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardumpringz is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Wirelessly posted (Samsung Epic : Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 2.1-update1; en-us; SPH-D700 Build/ECLAIR) AppleWebKit/530.17 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile Safari/530.17)

i was on a dif forum & someone had put a link to this info so i wanted to put it here as some may find it very useful or at least interesting
http://forum.androidcentral.com/sprint-epic-4g/34715-samsung-epic-dialer-codes.html
idk if it was posted here on the site but i never seen it
Old 09-25-2010, 10:32 PM
"The Fuzzy One"
Pocket PC: PPC6800 & Touch Pro 2 & Epic 4G

gTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 106 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Re: epic dialer codes

Quote:
Originally Posted by dumpringz View Post
Wirelessly posted (Samsung Epic : Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 2.1-update1; en-us; SPH-D700 Build/ECLAIR) AppleWebKit/530.17 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile Safari/530.17)

i was on a dif forum & someone had put a link to this info so i wanted to put it here as some may find it very useful or at least interesting
Samsung Epic Dialer Codes - Android Forums
idk if it was posted here on the site but i never seen it
I was actually looking for those as the codes used on the other Galaxy S devices didnt work :/

http://quickrewards.net/?r=!F94VXV35D5MV2

(My shameless referral link)
Old 09-26-2010, 09:53 AM
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

dumpringz is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardumpringz is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardumpringz is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardumpringz is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

*#0228#(battery status) what is SOC level ? im thinking its relating to level of charge but no sure
Old 09-28-2010, 05:46 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Epic 4G

Major_Nate knows their stuffMajor_Nate knows their stuffMajor_Nate knows their stuffMajor_Nate knows their stuffMajor_Nate knows their stuffMajor_Nate knows their stuff
Re: epic dialer codes

Status of Charge, perhaps? mine is at 96% and I just pulled it off my charger a few minutes ago.

Service & Repair Questions? Check out this thread:
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=74927

Sprint/Nextel Service & Repair Technician

http://img162.imageshack.us/img162/6932/ubda1308kz0.gif
Don't forget to click on the "THANKS" button if I've helped you.
Old 09-28-2010, 05:43 PM
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

i figured something like that .. it kinda proved to me how the phone can be @100% & plugged in but still drain a little while used and being plugged in

PPCGeeks > Android > Android Samsung Devices > Samsung Galaxy Series > CDMA-Specific > Sprint Epic 4G