PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Android > Android Samsung Devices > Samsung Galaxy Series > CDMA-Specific > Sprint Epic 4G
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-17-2010, 11:39 AM
lt cmdr of a garbage scow
Pocket PC: epic 4g
Carrier: sprint

austin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 30 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: How do you feel about the Physical Keyboard?

i second this. my only two complaints are the positioning of the function and shift key, and i wish the keys were off set instead of a grid. other than that, im adjusting quite well.

Old 09-17-2010, 05:17 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

Arterion is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to Arterion Send a message via MSN to Arterion Send a message via Yahoo to Arterion

Oh, yeah, it's also annoying because if you don't press the spacebar just right, you feel it "click" twice under your thumb. I guess there's a switch under both sides of it, and they are depressed in an unsynchronized way.
Old 09-17-2010, 06:19 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

oranges311 is just getting started

its far from the best keyboard but i think i just need to adapt to it. there isnt enough resistance to the keys so my fingers slide over them a little too easily and i agree that it misses letters frequently. i also hate how small the spacebar is considering how large the keyboard is. they could have gotten rid of the dumb smiley key and the pointless sym key since most can be accessed thru the fn key and made the space key larger. on the same tangent as buttons im also not a huge fan that the unlock key is directly opposite the volume rocker since i almost always adjust the volume when trying to lock
Old 09-17-2010, 10:35 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

boosted3si is a n00b

Mine has gotten better in the week or so that I've owned it.. probably helps I've sent/received 2500 - 3000 texts and probably 100 to 200 or so emails. It feels that the "snap" of the keys have loosened up and I have had less and less typos or non-responsive keys. The keys don't really make much noise with each key press now and that's a nice feature.

I'm coming from a TP2 where in less than a year I had the text/paint worn off of the space bar, so I'm a bit of a busy user. haha
Old 09-18-2010, 03:07 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Samsung Moment

styckx is just getting started
It beats the heck out of the Moment keyboard. So I like it a lot and can type twice as fast on it and the number row isn't literally right up against the bottom of the lcd bezel.

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk

PPCGeeks > Android > Android Samsung Devices > Samsung Galaxy Series > CDMA-Specific > Sprint Epic 4G