PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Android > Android Samsung Devices > Samsung Galaxy Series > CDMA-Specific > Sprint Epic 4G > Sprint Epic 4G Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-28-2011, 12:25 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: samsung epic
Carrier: sprint

djgallis is keeping up the good workdjgallis is keeping up the good workdjgallis is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM][ACS] SyndicateROM Frozen 1.0.2 (Malanga) :: nCIQ/Voodoo Sound/no wipe :: 3/

why are all the best roms OR THEMED roms ARE LIKE MIDNIGHT BLUE glow ...

when are we gonna see some nice glow red faded into black or something .

currently : VIPERrom 5.0 sYnerGy ... clockwork 3.0.6 ...

def gonna try this SYNDICATED FROZEN OUT n see if it lives up to the HYPE ...... EPIC 4G needs more ROM .. EVO HAS LIKE 90 LOL ........... BUT GREAT WORK FROM YOUR POST OF THE PRODUCTION AND CHANGES YOU MADE
Old 03-28-2011, 01:56 AM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1
Re: [ROM][ACS] SyndicateROM Frozen 1.0.2 (Malanga) :: nCIQ/Voodoo Sound/no wipe :: 3/

Quote:
Originally Posted by djgallis View Post

def gonna try this SYNDICATED FROZEN OUT n see if it lives up to the HYPE ...... EPIC 4G needs more ROM .. EVO HAS LIKE 90 LOL ........... BUT GREAT WORK FROM YOUR POST OF THE PRODUCTION AND CHANGES YOU MADE
timberwolfe has one of the best black themes i have ever seen.
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/sprint-epi...eb13-roms.html
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-28-2011, 02:14 AM
Wolf dog master, Chef
Pocket PC: Vogue,Diamond,TP2,Epic
Carrier: Sprint

Timberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by djgallis View Post

Have you seen my red theme? If so, what different would like to have changed to fit your needs. I'm always open to suggestion from the users in what direction the theme will take. There are only 2 things that I will not do, Glow Green (Forest Green, yes) and Text icons!
He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 03-28-2011, 10:37 AM
O-Matic
Pocket PC: Vogue, TP2, Epic 4G, Nexus S, Galaxy SIII, Nexus 4
Carrier: Big Pink

shane6374 is a VIPshane6374 is a VIPshane6374 is a VIPshane6374 is a VIPshane6374 is a VIPshane6374 is a VIPshane6374 is a VIPshane6374 is a VIPshane6374 is a VIPshane6374 is a VIPshane6374 is a VIP
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to shane6374

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timberwolf671 View Post
Have you seen my red theme? If so, what different would like to have changed to fit your needs. I'm always open to suggestion from the users in what direction the theme will take. There are only 2 things that I will not do, Glow Green (Forest Green, yes) and Text icons!
As soon as I get the blue theme I'm working on done I'm going straight into a green one. They're not as good as yours, but they might fill a need.

Remember to clickon those who help! It's right down there.
Old 03-28-2011, 06:41 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC TOUCH 2
Carrier: US CELLULAR

kenscivic is becoming a great contributor
Re: [ROM][ACS] SyndicateROM Frozen 1.1.0 (Takiya) :: EC05/1.3ghz/NoCheckboarding :: 3

I have a question. I am using cw 2.5 will it work with that? If not how do I change to cw 3.0? Do I have to flash back to stock again?
Old 03-28-2011, 08:05 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1
Re: [ROM][ACS] SyndicateROM Frozen 1.1.0 (Takiya) :: EC05/1.3ghz/NoCheckboarding :: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenscivic View Post
I have a question. I am using cw 2.5 will it work with that? If not how do I change to cw 3.0? Do I have to flash back to stock again?
just dl 3.0.6 clockwork like you did 2.5 and run it same exact way, no need to flash back or nothing. [MOD][One Click Root] Clockwork Mod version 3.0.0.5/6 - UPDATED FOR EB13! - xda-developers
Old 03-31-2011, 11:51 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: touch pro 2

cloudtp2 is just getting started

whats the difference between journaling and non journaling?? whats best? i need one with pretty good battery life, something fast, and flashy. thx
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-01-2011, 12:08 AM
"The Fuzzy One"
Pocket PC: PPC6800 & Touch Pro 2 & Epic 4G
Carrier: Sprint

gTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 106 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cloudtp2 View Post
whats the difference between journaling and non journaling?? whats best? i need one with pretty good battery life, something fast, and flashy. thx
no journaling = faster, has potential for data to corrupt mostly in improper shutdowns or battery out..can even cause a hard reset of data.

journaling = slower, but more stable

no journaling is fine for those that know how to take care of their device, keep backups and flash often...for stability go journaling

http://quickrewards.net/?r=!F94VXV35D5MV2

(My shameless referral link)
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 04-01-2011, 12:16 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

thx, im going to do, no journaling, i do flash often, but i dont do backups. i just keep flashing. i dont care about my data really. everything is on gmail.

but is it risky? what kind of data gets corrupted? what if im out of town, battery dies? will the phone work?
Old 04-01-2011, 12:24 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

hahhaa,, wow this never happened. microsoft essentials antivirus deleted cwm3.0... i just updated this antivirus too. never had this message come on. but every time i unzip it. it has a warning. and stoped the program

PPCGeeks > Android > Android Samsung Devices > Samsung Galaxy Series > CDMA-Specific > Sprint Epic 4G > Sprint Epic 4G Development