PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Android > Android Samsung Devices > Samsung Galaxy Series > CDMA-Specific > Sprint Epic 4G > Sprint Epic 4G Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-07-2011, 01:45 PM
nous défions
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S III
Carrier: Sprint

Johnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIPJohnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIPJohnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIPJohnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIPJohnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIPJohnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIPJohnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIPJohnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIPJohnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIPJohnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIPJohnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: midNIGHT ROM v2.7 CW3 Redirector EXT4 ONLY

Quote:
Originally Posted by ptfdmedic View Post
UPDATE: I regret that this will most likely be the final midNIGHT ROM release. I will be putting my Epic and all extras on ebay either today or tomorrow. Some things have come up with my wife and kids and they come before my phone.
I want to take this opportunity to Thank everyone for their support both for the midNIGHT ROM and most importantly my family. Thank you all so very much for visiting my blog and helping spread Autism Awareness.. I'll post the ebay links here when I get to that point in the event anyone is interested in a gently used Epic with tons of extras...
I think I speak for everyone here when I say that I am sorry to see you go. You have become quite the rock star here and just about every Epic owner on this forum has benefitted from your efforts, so for that I would like to say thank you very much. I agree with you 100% however that family comes first, and if there is anyone here that has his plate full with family matters its you. Good luck with everything at home, with the wife and kids, and good luck with all your future endeavors. You will be missed and if things ever settle down please come back and see us. Take care and God speed.
Old 01-07-2011, 01:46 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Samsung Epic 4g

sbrown2680 is becoming a great contributor

Rob,
I hope that everything works out for you and your family. You'll be in my prayers. I can honestly say that I have been truly touched by reading your blog.

I know money is tight and kudos to you for putting your family first. I made a small donation using the button in your signature. I challenge everyone here and over at XDA that has benefited from your work to please do the same. Hopefully if enough of us just give a few dollars you'll be able to keep your phone and continue to work on Android rom development.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 01-07-2011, 02:14 PM
B5Z
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Samsung Epic 4G

B5Z knows their stuffB5Z knows their stuffB5Z knows their stuffB5Z knows their stuffB5Z knows their stuffB5Z knows their stuff

Well as much as I hate hearing that you are leaving, I do have to give you credit for doing what is right for you and your family. THANK YOU very much for your contributions that you have made to this community. I know it hasn't been easy on you, but believe me, everyone understands your reasons for moving on. Family must always come first! You will be greatly missed but not forgotten my friend. I prayfully wish for you and your families well being.

Take Care & God Bless!!!
Old 01-07-2011, 02:19 PM
nous défions
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S III

Johnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIPJohnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIPJohnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIPJohnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIPJohnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIPJohnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIPJohnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIPJohnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIPJohnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIPJohnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIPJohnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

You should also put your phone up on the Bargain Trader here. I'm sure you'll get lots of support from our community.
Old 01-07-2011, 02:31 PM
ptfdmedic

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

edifiy zips repository has been updated.
Old 01-07-2011, 03:26 PM
O-Matic
Pocket PC: Vogue, TP2, Epic 4G, Nexus S, Galaxy SIII, Nexus 4
Carrier: Big Pink

shane6374 is a VIPshane6374 is a VIPshane6374 is a VIPshane6374 is a VIPshane6374 is a VIPshane6374 is a VIPshane6374 is a VIPshane6374 is a VIPshane6374 is a VIPshane6374 is a VIPshane6374 is a VIP
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to shane6374

I wish you the best, Rob. Your contributions to our community will be greatly missed, but we all understand, family must come first.

Remember to clickon those who help! It's right down there.
Old 01-07-2011, 04:54 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

well op all i can say is thanx for the great roms and for sharing your life story with us, your family and you will be in my prayers.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 01-07-2011, 04:57 PM
ptfdmedic

The 2nd post has been updated with a screen of the battery mod.

Last edited by ptfdmedic; 01-07-2011 at 05:05 PM.
Old 01-07-2011, 05:06 PM
ptfdmedic

Fix for the build prop is uploaded and posted in the 1st post under the rom. This will fix the build number. Sorry for the confusion.....
Old 01-07-2011, 05:09 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

Quote:
Originally Posted by ptfdmedic View Post
Fix for the build prop is uploaded and posted in the 1st post under the rom. This will fix the build number. Sorry for the confusion.....
so this is not needed, "build prop" confused me?

PPCGeeks > Android > Android Samsung Devices > Samsung Galaxy Series > CDMA-Specific > Sprint Epic 4G > Sprint Epic 4G Development