PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Android > Android Samsung Devices > Samsung Galaxy Series > CDMA-Specific > Sprint Epic 4G > Sprint Epic 4G Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-22-2010, 02:16 AM
"The Fuzzy One"
Pocket PC: PPC6800 & Touch Pro 2 & Epic 4G
Carrier: Sprint

gTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 106 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM]VIPERrom [IMPact] DK05 - 11-19-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by BThomas22x View Post
Multiupload.com - upload your files to multiple file hosting sites! ...download this version and you will see a difference in the lockscreen ...the lockscreen had to be pressed a couple times before it would work, there was a lag, with this new update, there is no lag at all when pressing the screen.
Is that with the new kernel DK17 kernel?

Also I added for you some padding if you want to use it and moved up your guide to the first posts.

http://quickrewards.net/?r=!F94VXV35D5MV2

(My shameless referral link)
Old 11-22-2010, 08:17 AM
nous défions
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S III

Johnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIPJohnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIPJohnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIPJohnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIPJohnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIPJohnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIPJohnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIPJohnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIPJohnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIPJohnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIPJohnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Just flashed the update and wow, what an improvement. The lock screen lag is gone and my calendar works again. If I could click the thanks button 10 times I would. Great job!
Old 11-22-2010, 01:33 PM
nous défions

Johnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIPJohnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIPJohnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIPJohnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIPJohnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIPJohnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIPJohnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIPJohnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIPJohnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIPJohnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIPJohnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Wirelessly posted (Opera/9.80 (Android; Opera Mini/5.1.22460/21.564; U; en) Presto/2.5.25 Version/10.54)

Ok, I found another glitch. When assigning custom ring tones to your contacts you can only choose ring tones that are already in your ring tone folder. If you select "sound" (which is what you have to select if you want to select anything else) it force closes immediately.
Old 11-22-2010, 02:01 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Iphone
Carrier: At&t

sp4rtan5 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsp4rtan5 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsp4rtan5 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsp4rtan5 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Quote:
Originally Posted by gTen View Post
Is that with the new kernel DK17 kernel?

Also I added for you some padding if you want to use it and moved up your guide to the first posts.
Theres a new kernel? Is it different from the dk05 kernel or the same?

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk
Old 11-22-2010, 02:19 PM
"The Fuzzy One"

gTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by sp4rtan5 View Post
Theres a new kernel? Is it different from the dk05 kernel or the same?

It fixed the lag on the lock screen. Its DK17 kernel
Old 11-22-2010, 02:43 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Palm Pre, HTC Evo, BB9670, Samsung Epic

wudstock54 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularwudstock54 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularwudstock54 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularwudstock54 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Improved but didn't "fix" the lag for me.
Old 11-22-2010, 07:09 PM
nous défions

I hate to keep being the bearer of bad news, but I discovered another problem with this ROM. When I long press the home key and bring up the Recent app window, as soon as I press the "Task Manager" button the phone freezes and I have to use the vol/power/camera combo to reset it, or pull the battery. Has this happened to anyone else?
Old 11-22-2010, 10:44 PM
Regular 'Geeker

sp4rtan5 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsp4rtan5 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsp4rtan5 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsp4rtan5 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Quote:
Where is it. Link me please.

Old 11-22-2010, 10:46 PM
Regular 'Geeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny.Bravo View Post
I hate to keep being the bearer of bad news, but I discovered another problem with this ROM. When I long press the home key and bring up the Recent app window, as soon as I press the "Task Manager" button the phone freezes and I have to use the vol/power/camera combo to reset it, or pull the battery. Has this happened to anyone else?
Nope. Mines works fine.maybe your kernel? Some 1 link me to dk17 kernel.

Old 11-22-2010, 11:03 PM
"The Fuzzy One"

Quote:
Originally Posted by sp4rtan5 View Post
Where is it. Link me please.

The DK17 kernel thread.

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/sprint-epi...ta-kernel.html

PPCGeeks > Android > Android Samsung Devices > Samsung Galaxy Series > CDMA-Specific > Sprint Epic 4G > Sprint Epic 4G Development