PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   Sprint Epic 4G Development (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=250)
-   -   [ROM][BETA] Froyo DJ29 leak, deodexed, zipaligned and pre-rooted (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=136812)

darren.wlsn1 11-13-2010 11:55 AM

Re: [ROM][BETA] Froyo DJ29 leak, deodexed, zipaligned and pre-rooted

Quote:

Originally Posted by Johnny.Bravo (Post 1994695)
Thanks. I don't know how I missed that. :spin:

lol, you were just in that thread too. in your defense it was snuck in on bottom of post.

youngblack 11-13-2010 07:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1 (Post 1994641)
juice is a worthless app anyhow but dont forget this is a "leak" plus some apps will be updated for froyo.

lol what do you have against juice defender which gives me 13 hours of battery life compared to other methods? And if any, can you squeeze more than 5 hours of juice from your phone...?

Johnny.Bravo 11-13-2010 07:24 PM

I was running Baked Snack for a couple of weeks and I was getting 20+ hours a day without Juice Defender. In fact, I had been using it but when I deleted it I got better battery life.

gTen 11-13-2010 07:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by youngblack (Post 1994876)
lol what do you have against juice defender which gives me 13 hours of battery life compared to other methods? And if any, can you squeeze more than 5 hours of juice from your phone...?

Did you check out chainfire's SuperPower?

darren.wlsn1 11-14-2010 01:41 AM

Quote:

just want people to know its not all that and im oc'd getting 16hrs of moderate use.
Quote:

Originally Posted by gTen (Post 1994898)
Did you check out chainfire's SuperPower?

yep, love the app since you posted link.

fireballmonkey 11-14-2010 03:00 AM

Quote:

I'm currently sitting at 70% after 16 hours, without Juice Defender. Actually, just like some other people, I had Juice Defender installed but my battery life got better after removing it.

The one thing that made the biggest difference for me was blocking the DRM service from starting. After doing that, my battery life went from about 6-7 hours to about 20-30 hours. I also rooted and deleted several of the annoying stock Sprint apps, but I don't know if that really made any difference.

darren.wlsn1 11-14-2010 04:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fireballmonkey (Post 1995114)
I'm currently sitting at 70% after 16 hours, without Juice Defender. Actually, just like some other people, I had Juice Defender installed but my battery life got better after removing it.

The one thing that made the biggest difference for me was blocking the DRM service from starting. After doing that, my battery life went from about 6-7 hours to about 20-30 hours. I also rooted and deleted several of the annoying stock Sprint apps, but I don't know if that really made any difference.

best thing is just remove drm chit.

gTen 11-14-2010 04:33 AM

Apperantly they now have a DK05 beta rom which they aren't releasing >.> lol (assuming its real and noob is not playing again)

For those not familiar with Samsungs system..DJ29 and DK05 would mean that the beta is 7 days older..

Assuming J is October..K would be november..so DJ29=Oct 29th...DK05 would be Nov 05

Lsme420 11-14-2010 03:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1 (Post 1995133)
best thing is just remove drm chit.

A quick how to?

flyers2114 11-14-2010 07:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1 (Post 1995069)
just want people to know its not all that and im oc'd getting 16hrs of moderate use.

yep, love the app since you posted link.

I agree as you know....juice is garbage....drop that other power app you are talking about.....have not seen it...thx bro

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lsme420 (Post 1995296)
A quick how to?

Easiest way is grab startup auditor from the market and diasble DRM Protected Content Storage....this is what I do....

or you can go into running processes and shut it down also....but you have to do that after every restart....settings/applications/running services/look for drm.............

also you can remove it completely.....but I do not reommend this as some media apps require it....if you want to though look over at xda there is a thread dedicated to it....

btw long time no see....dont think i have seen ya since tp1 days....