PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Off Topic Chatter > Bargain Trader > Sold/Inactive Items
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-22-2009, 08:45 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint/Juicy rom R5

LoriInWA knows their stuffLoriInWA knows their stuffLoriInWA knows their stuffLoriInWA knows their stuffLoriInWA knows their stuffLoriInWA knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
two Sprint HTC Vogues for sale

I will upload photos soon. Hubby took pictures with them turned off. d'oh. These are both in pretty darn good condition. I regularly used a scratch remover on my screen and Hubby's phone was replaced about 5 months ago. In all candor, he did drop his phone and got a scratch on the screen that is visible when the screen is OFF. Hubby and I upgraded to the TP2 and are eagerly waiting for the unlocker.

Both phones are running the D. Harvey Black Vista Rom. This is actually a custom one he did for me that includes a link from the cube to Tom Tom (you have to buy the maps) and a direct link to games.

Both phones include 2 gig micro sd cards.

I installed the earliest version of Manila and the theme changer from xda. I also have a really cool custom theme that someone on xda created for me. I wanted to keep the cube, so never installed the later additions that required you to disable it. Hubby never liked the Manila interface so he has the standard 6.1 Today screen.

One phone comes boxed with all original documentation. Both WERE boxed with original documentation, but our evil pee cat, peed on the desk they the boxes were sitting on and soaked one of the boxes.

Finally, they come with one original wall charger and one cradle charger that also has a sync cable built in.

I would like $75 for each phone or $125 for both (plus shipping).

Okay, I can't figure out how to upload photos of the phones, please PM me with your email and I will send them to you if you are interested. I also want to note that I did a hard reset on both phones so I can't find the really cool clock I had on my phone, but it's among the clocks on the xda Manila 2 themes thread. Also, there is one phone pouch and the syncing cables, an extra stylus and all the little things that came with the original phones.

Thanks!

Last edited by LoriInWA; 10-23-2009 at 07:13 PM. Reason: adding info
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 10-23-2009, 01:11 PM
tmz
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC EVO & Pro2
Carrier: sprint

tmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Re: two Sprint HTC Vogues for sale

PM Sent.
Old 10-23-2009, 07:56 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

LoriInWA knows their stuffLoriInWA knows their stuffLoriInWA knows their stuffLoriInWA knows their stuffLoriInWA knows their stuffLoriInWA knows their stuff

Taken. Thanks
Old 10-23-2009, 07:57 PM
tmz
VIP Member

tmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the community

Thank you....
Old 11-03-2009, 06:41 PM
tmz
VIP Member

LoriInWa ; Just got the htcs touch's from LoriInWA, and everything is exactly what she said. She did go out of her way and send it to me before I paid for it. Which I really appreciate it. Excellent job on packing also. Wouldn't hesitate to do another transaction with her.
A++
Thanks, T M Z

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...&postcount=195
Old 11-03-2009, 07:24 PM
SuperNoob
Pocket PC: iPhone 5s
Carrier: TMobile

rstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation level

Post pictures or I'll close the thread.... Lol, looks like we already have a couple happy campers! Ya'al enjoy, thread closed.

Old 11-03-2009, 07:53 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

Yeah Sorry Rstpyguy, tmz was quick on the draw. Great transaction! Thanks very much tmz!
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Off Topic Chatter > Bargain Trader > Sold/Inactive Items