PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Off Topic Chatter > Bargain Trader > Sold/Inactive Items
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-17-2009, 02:03 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: touch pro, tp2, epic, evo x2
Carrier: D/\SH_SPEED

D/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
FS: PPC 6700 (sprint) Touch Pro (alltel) palm pre desktop charger

hey guys i will have pictures up after work but just wanted to get this up now and all typed out. (get out at 1130 eastern) but as the title suggests i have 4 ppc's that i will be having go for sale. i have done my best to fully describe any flaw on these devices. All of these devices do run wm 6.5 and work without troubles as well as have clean esn's.

EDIT PICS ADDED

Sprint Vogue-
this vogue is in mint condition without a flaw and functions great. The screen doesnt have a scratch on it and will come with a screen protector applied. the device will also come with a 1500 mah seidio battery installed as well as two additional oem vogue batteries. as if that wasnt enough i will be including a gps car holster and charger brand new in package. The phone will cme with a practically new carrying pouch as well as the original accessories. no storage card will be included in this deal but you can get those for cheap now-a-days anyways.

ASKING:
**SOLD**

Sprint Diamond-
This diamond is in overall 8.5/10 by my standards. the reason for this is that there is two small scuffs on the bottom of the device that are sdtill black and barely noticeable unless looking right at them. the back battery cover as you can tell by the picture (added tonight) is black instead of the red as is the stylus also. there is still a slight red around the battery port but nearly as bad looking as it was before. there is one small light light light scratch on the screen of the device toward the left but doesnt effect the device or how it functions or responds to touch on hat point. other than that this phone is in great condition and works great without any flaws. this will come with all the original accessories as well as an extra oem battery and car charger.
EDIT: also throwing in a seidio clip/holster to the deal

ASKING:
SOLD

Alltel Touch Pro-
this touch pro is in supurb condition and was only shortly used. there IS NOT a scratch on the device anywhere! it comes with all the stock accessories that came with the phone as well as a seidio full case and a seidio carrying holster. The phone functions and works great and can be activated as soon as you receive in the mail. this will also come with a car charger and a av plug to hook up to your tv.

$200.00 shipped

PPC 6700-
this apache is in mint condition with only a minor little area with light chips but nothing major or noticeable without looking directly at it. it does run wm 6.5, has clean numbers, comes with all accessories, and the docking station is included.

$50.00 Shipped

Palm Pre Docking Station-
as many have seen in my videos in the past i have docking stations for my palm pre (desktop charger with spare battery charger ion rear) i have an additional one new in box that. i will have picture posted tonight and these work great and have yet to fail me thus far. these desktop chargers retail at 35.00 online.

$10.00 shipped

check out this video review on it:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=abClA5tdzuM

i only accept paypal and when i receive cash i will leave feedback through the trader system and i expect the same in return when you receive the item as i described.

Thanks for Looking and any questions feel free to ask.

Last edited by D/\SH; 08-20-2009 at 08:56 PM.
Old 08-18-2009, 01:05 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

D/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Re: FS: Various Sprint And Alltel PPC's/ Pre Docking Station 6700,6900,6850,6950

bump bump feel free to make offers even if cash or trade.
Old 08-18-2009, 08:10 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Re: FS:Sprint And Alltel PPC's/ Pre desktop charger 6700,6900,6850,6950 **REDUCED PRI

bumped with a price reduction.
Old 08-18-2009, 08:48 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Re: FS:Sprint And Alltel PPC's/ Pre desktop charger 6700,6900,6850,6950 **REDUCED PRI

vogue has been sold on spj
Old 08-20-2009, 06:28 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Mogul
Carrier: Sprint

thecheet is keeping up the good workthecheet is keeping up the good work

Would you take $120 for the Diamond?
Old 08-20-2009, 08:53 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by thecheet View Post
Would you take $120 for the Diamond?
jsut sold the diamond sorry was just about to update this thread.
Old 10-27-2009, 04:14 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: TP with Twisted Access 1.5
Carrier: Alltel but not for long

hessien is keeping up the good workhessien is keeping up the good work
Re: FS: PPC 6700 (sprint) Touch Pro (alltel) palm pre desktop charger

Do you still have the Touch Pro?
Old 10-27-2009, 04:03 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Arrive

IM0001 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularIM0001 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularIM0001 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via ICQ to IM0001 Send a message via AIM to IM0001 Send a message via MSN to IM0001 Send a message via Skype™ to IM0001

Soo tempted for your 6700. In the video it looks like it is running 6.5 better than most devices lol.

I hated how mine kept going soft in the center of the screen making the center no longer touch sensitive (could not press 5 and parts of the numbers around 5 on the dialer for example. Heck you could not allign the screen either. That got me my upgrade to my Mogul. Still ah the good old days.

Phone History with Sprint: Samsung N400 (Lockup King) - Toshiba VM4050 (Great Screen. No BT) - PPC6700 (Squishy Touchscreen) - Mogul (USB Port No More) - Touch Pro (Davy Jones Locker) - Touch Pro 2 (Oldie But Goodie) - HTC Arrive (I<3WP) : History of Pocket PC's: Dell Axim X50V WM6.5.3 (Still the best VGA PDA gaming and multimedia device since 2004)
Old 10-28-2009, 04:59 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Katana

-Sin- is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via Yahoo to -Sin-

i'll help u out, and take that 6700 off your hands, if we can work some kind of deal out, i only need a phone to help me activate a SERO i am getting ready to buy. that phone looks to fit the bill! maybe if u work it down 40 shipped then DEAL. let me know what u think

PPCGeeks > Off Topic Chatter > Bargain Trader > Sold/Inactive Items