PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Off Topic Chatter > Bargain Trader > Sold/Inactive Items
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-14-2009, 05:22 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: EVO LTE
Carrier: Sprint

black ice is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: FS: Sprint SERO 500 Plan $30 a month ($80 for plan)

this is a great deal
Old 08-14-2009, 06:24 PM
Cheers! ^^
Pocket PC: HTC Touch PRO 2
Threadstarter

TnA-2xXtReM knows their stuffTnA-2xXtReM knows their stuffTnA-2xXtReM knows their stuffTnA-2xXtReM knows their stuffTnA-2xXtReM knows their stuffTnA-2xXtReM knows their stuffTnA-2xXtReM knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to TnA-2xXtReM Send a message via Yahoo to TnA-2xXtReM

Thanks black ice! Also, I am in talk with darren about his personal matters at the moment, but can answer anyone else questions here or through PM.

Thanks,
J

Last edited by TnA-2xXtReM; 08-14-2009 at 06:28 PM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 08-16-2009, 04:13 AM
When will then be now?
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy Nexus
Carrier: Verizon

imneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to imneveral0ne Send a message via MSN to imneveral0ne Send a message via Yahoo to imneveral0ne

my brother and his g/f would love to get on these plans, pm me if u have 2 available.
Old 08-16-2009, 04:19 AM
Suuuper Geeenius
Pocket PC: hTc RhodiumW (Touch Pro2)

horndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to horndoctor

Is it $30 or is it $80 a month?
I'm cornfused?!!
Old 08-16-2009, 04:41 AM
Cheers! ^^
Threadstarter

TnA-2xXtReM knows their stuffTnA-2xXtReM knows their stuffTnA-2xXtReM knows their stuffTnA-2xXtReM knows their stuffTnA-2xXtReM knows their stuffTnA-2xXtReM knows their stuffTnA-2xXtReM knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by imneveral0ne View Post
my brother and his g/f would love to get on these plans, pm me if u have 2 available.
Yes, I do and will send you a PM now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by horndoctor View Post
Is it $30 or is it $80 a month?
I'm cornfused?!!
It is $80 for the TOL of a SERO plan. Once you got the Sero, it is only $30 a month.

Temporary selling Sprint SERO 500 plans for $80.

The SERO 500 plan is only $30 a month and it gives you: 500 minutes monthly, unlimited data, unlimited text, unlimited picture mail, nights and weekend from 7PM to 7AM, and more!

Old 08-16-2009, 06:12 PM
Banned User
Pocket PC: Diamond

Negrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on rep

$80 to OP for the account itself which is only $30 a month.

Hope that clears up any confusion...
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 08-17-2009, 01:33 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G

litlepyro knows their stufflitlepyro knows their stufflitlepyro knows their stufflitlepyro knows their stufflitlepyro knows their stufflitlepyro knows their stuff

As far as the features go, is there any difference between this and the everything data plan?
Old 08-17-2009, 01:44 PM
Cheers! ^^
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by litlepyro View Post
As far as the features go, is there any difference between this and the everything data plan?
I'm not sure if everything data plan have unlimited messaging, but this Sero plan has unlimited data and unlimited messaging (unlimited text, picture, video messaging).
Old 08-17-2009, 02:49 PM
Cheers! ^^
Threadstarter

Sorry but I couldn't help the previous three members get on this offer due to the current contract they have with Sprint. My offer would be excellent if you need a new line or have a line that is out of contract that you can cencel after you received my TOLed Sero plan. Here is some of the questions that the last member had for me:

__________________________________________________ ___________

QUESTION: Will this plan expire at anytime in the future?
ANSWER: This plan had expired, which means you can't sign up for new ones. However, if you already own one, it is yours to keep until the day you cancel it or Sprint terminate you for a legitimate reason (like not paying your bills or Sprint goes out of business). So in another word, you get to keep this plan forever once I TOLed it to you, only if you wished to keep it forever.

QUESTION: Will it require me to have an early termination on any existing contracts?
ANSWER: Say if your account contains 1 line already and you will get another line TOLed over (the Sero). After the TOL, your account will hold 2 lines, your original line and the Sero line. If you intend to use your Sero as your primary line and cancel the other original line, just make sure you're out of contract so that you won't be hit with a ETF fee.

QUESTION: Will it still qualify for the existing discounts I get (employee 18% off through my work)?
ANSWER: Using the previous example, each lines under your account is like a subaccount. You will have different perks, different, etc on each subaccount/line. Once you get a TOLed Sero over, you may try and request Sprint to put your employee discount onto your Sero line, but it would be a 50/50 shot as for Sprint supposed not to let its customers have discounts upon a discounted plan (no double dipping).

QUESTION: Is there any downside what so ever to doing this? Will it work for a Touch Diamond?
ANSWER: Downside? The only down side would be having an extra phone available and pay a one time fee of $80? After those are settled, enjoy your $30 a month plan with unlimited everything except that 500 minutes. About the phones that can be used with the SERO, any Sprint phones will do other than the Palm Pre, blackberries, and Samsung Instinct. Any WinMo phones, including your Diamond, would work on the Sero.

QUESTION: Is it transferable to a new phone if I ever choose to get one
ANSWER: Yes, except the phones that I mentioned above. Just 'swap' out your cell phones via online or by calling Sprint.
Old 08-20-2009, 11:17 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch pro 2

oppman is becoming a great contributor

so even if you buy the Palm Pre, blackberries, and Samsung Instinct like lets say via ebay... they cant be used on a zero plan?
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Off Topic Chatter > Bargain Trader > Sold/Inactive Items

Tags
htc, lg, samsung, sero, sprint