PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Off Topic Chatter > Bargain Trader > Sold/Inactive Items
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-03-2009, 08:21 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: XV6900
Carrier: Verizon

crobs808 is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to crobs808 Send a message via MSN to crobs808 Send a message via Yahoo to crobs808 Send a message via Skype™ to crobs808
Thumbs up Sprint Touch Pro (will work on Verizon or Sprint)

I am selling my Sprint Touch Pro (currently activated on Verizon). If you are on Verizon you can activate this, -IF- you currently already have a smartphone with a data plan. If you do, then you can switch to this phone without being blocked by Verizon. If you do not, then you will have to go through the trouble of calling them up and activating it over the phone. I went through a lot of hoops originally to get this to work on Verizon and got it added to their database, meaning it now shows up as a Verizon Touch Pro on their network, but you have all the benefits of the Sprint RAM amount (288mb, vs 192mb). It has been working perfectly. It currently has the latest SSK clean ROM image, with a bunch of preinstalled stuff...TomTom USA+Canada maps, games, etc...and it comes with a Squaretrade warranty good through March 2011.

If you are the winning bidder and on Verizon, then I will just leave it as is. If you want to use it on Sprint, I will fully reflash it to the stock ROM for you, and everything, which will remove all the 3rd party apps, but it will be ready to activate on Sprint when you recieve it. So if you are the winning bidder, just let me know which carrier you are going to use (Sprint or Verizon) and I will take care of it either way to make it ready for you.

NOTE: If you are on Verizon, you do NOT have to worry about the rumors/old threads about how they are not allowing the Sprint TP's to be used on VZW. This specific TouchPro has been added to their database, meaning it can be activate/reactivated on Sprint or Verizon, without any complications.

Happy bidding!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...m=290329357865

~ crobs808
GPS: TomTom v7.915 (v830.2323 Maps)

Last edited by crobs808; 07-06-2009 at 01:57 AM.
Old 07-03-2009, 08:40 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G
Carrier: Sprint

jason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: Sprint Touch Pro (will work on Verizon or Sprint)

read the rules, mainly the part about eBay links

Old 07-04-2009, 12:30 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: XV6900
Carrier: Verizon
Threadstarter

crobs808 is just getting started
Send a message via AIM to crobs808 Send a message via MSN to crobs808 Send a message via Yahoo to crobs808 Send a message via Skype™ to crobs808
Re: Sprint Touch Pro (will work on Verizon or Sprint)

ok, forget about the ebay link. i will still leave the auction live though since i might not get any bites on here, but if someone wants to buy it for my buy it now price of $299 (shipped) then PM me. thanks.

PPCGeeks > Off Topic Chatter > Bargain Trader > Sold/Inactive Items