PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Off Topic Chatter > Bargain Trader > Sold/Inactive Items
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-09-2009, 04:02 PM
DaFlowMaster
Pocket PC: TP2 IPHONE 3GS 5.1.1
Carrier: GSM...

HBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to HBOOT
Interested in a battery charger

Fellas ,anyone with a docking station that will charge just TP batteries,hit me for a trade or a sale.
Old 06-09-2009, 04:16 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Fuze
Carrier: AT&T

kdj67f is becoming a great contributor
Re: Interested in a battery charger

I bought two 110 battery chargers from ebay, with spare batteries. I could probably part with one set of them. I think I paid 10 dollars off ebay and 20 for the batteries? Dont need them now that my charge port was fixed

PM for details.
Old 06-09-2009, 05:27 PM
DaFlowMaster
Threadstarter

HBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributions

pm sent, i see you are on ATT, can you send me the link to wha you have to make sure they wil work on the Sprint PRO. tHXX dude

Last edited by HBOOT; 06-09-2009 at 05:29 PM.
Old 06-09-2009, 06:08 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

The batteries and chargers are the same, I was using them when I had a Sprint TP on verizon. I will send you a pic when i get home.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 06-16-2009, 04:52 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

charger and battery shipped, i dont care about the battery, it works fine but I didnt have time to pull it out of the little box before I shipped it. Feel free to paypal whatever. I am not too concerned.
Old 06-16-2009, 04:55 AM
Super Senior VIP Member
Pocket PC: Nexus 6p
Carrier: Att StraightTalk

psycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via MSN to psycho_maniac Send a message via Skype™ to psycho_maniac

where did you get one? was it an actual oem battery? cuz 10 bucks is cheap
Old 06-16-2009, 08:46 AM
DaFlowMaster
Threadstarter

I read ebay....
Old 06-16-2009, 07:31 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Yep, got the chargers and batteries off ebay. I got an HTC battery and two chinese knockoffs. The chinese batteries worked flawlessly but the one with the HTC part number would not register on the phones battery meter. They got me through in a pinch though.
Old 06-16-2009, 09:00 PM
Super Senior VIP Member
Pocket PC: Nexus 6p
Carrier: Att StraightTalk

psycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via MSN to psycho_maniac Send a message via Skype™ to psycho_maniac

a link would be nice

PPCGeeks > Off Topic Chatter > Bargain Trader > Sold/Inactive Items