PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Off Topic Chatter > Bargain Trader > Sold/Inactive Items
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-01-2009, 10:47 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Fuze
Carrier: AT&T

Hafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
FS 2 Sprint Touch Pros - Clean ESN's

*Pics on the way*

I have 2 used Sprint Touch Pros up for sale. Both are in great shape, never dropped, and neither one has a scratch. I will re-lock and flash each back to the stock Sprint ROM prior to shipping. The ESN's on both are clean. Here is what is included with each phone:
  • Original box and all original accessories
  • Extra USB Cable
  • 8GB micro sd card
  • 2 extra styli
  • Extra stock battery
I am willing to sell them separately or together. My asking price is $200 each, or $350 for both. I'll pay for shipping, including a tracking number. Please don't insult me with lowball offers. I understand people like deals and I am no different, but there's a difference between negotiating and trying to screw someone over. PM me if interested.

Having problems finding what you're looking for? Here are some tips on how to search the site more effectively.
Old 05-01-2009, 10:53 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Hero
Carrier: SPRINT

orionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on reporionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on reporionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on reporionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on reporionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on reporionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on reporionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on reporionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on reporionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on reporionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: FS 2 Sprint Touch Pros - Clean ESN's

just wanted to bump this back to the top of the forums....

GREAT DEAL RIGHT THERE MAN SOMEONES GONNA GET AN AWESOME DEAL RIGHT THERE. I WOULD JUMP ON IT but im looking for a diamond at that price lol haha...

HTC Mogul>HTC Touch>HTC TP>HTC Snap>Palm Pre>HTC TP2(PUKE)>HTC Hero>HTC Evo
htc... is it in ur blood?
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-01-2009, 10:56 AM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Hafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Thanks for backing me up man! For those wondering why I'm selling, I have switched from Sprint to AT&T. I now have a Fuze and an iPhone. I got a bump in my phone allowance for work and couldn't help but take advantage. I'm debating whether or not to sell my Sero plan, but that's for a different thread.

Last edited by Hafrust; 05-01-2009 at 11:01 AM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-01-2009, 11:01 AM
Tweety...Bear (chick)
Pocket PC: EVO
Carrier: Sprint

TweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to TweetyBear Send a message via Yahoo to TweetyBear

how used are they? how many months have they been used and how's the talk time? i may be interested

Old 05-01-2009, 11:05 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: rooted DroidX/leaked 2.2
Carrier: Verizon

jmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hafrust View Post
My asking price is $200 each, or $350 for both. .
Send me a PM, I'll take both.

~John
Old 05-01-2009, 11:09 AM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

I've had one of them for 3 months and the other for 2. I'm going to post pics of the EPST screen for each, but I'll need to edit the pics so some info is not displayed for the world to see. I won't be able to do that until I get to work in about an hour or so. One has 287 minutes on the life timer, and the other has 589.
Old 05-01-2009, 12:12 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Sale pending.
Old 05-01-2009, 12:26 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: rooted DroidX/leaked 2.2
Carrier: Verizon

jmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the community

I'm going to have to back out here (sorry)

If you had stated in the original post that a wire transfer was the only payment you would accept, I wouldn't have replied to begin wiith.

No offense to you at all, I'm just not a believer in using a payment method that provides no protection whatever to the buyer if something goes wrong.

~John
Old 05-01-2009, 12:30 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

No worries and no offense taken. However, I never said that was the ONLY method I would accept. I just asked if you would be ok with it. I've bought stuff via Western Union from people in the past. I've done it by using my credit card on Western Union's site. My visa gave me, the buyer, full protection. I normally would be fine with paypal, but like I said in my pm, I'm in the middle of a divorce and the money would go straight to my wife's bank account.

Last edited by Hafrust; 05-01-2009 at 12:32 PM.
Old 05-01-2009, 12:45 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

[Not yet] Sold!

EDITED BY MODERATOR

Last edited by blasphemous_prime; 05-08-2009 at 07:04 PM.

PPCGeeks > Off Topic Chatter > Bargain Trader > Sold/Inactive Items