PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Off Topic Chatter > Bargain Trader > Sold/Inactive Items
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-04-2009, 05:25 PM
Let me count thy wounds
Pocket PC: Photon 4G
Carrier: Sprint

blasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to blasphemous_prime Send a message via Yahoo to blasphemous_prime Send a message via Skype™ to blasphemous_prime
Re: Touch Pro for sale w/extras. Pics up now.

C'mon people, someone's gotta be interested in this. If this is still available in less than 2 weeks, someone better draw interest before I do.
If you are literally serving shit to American children, or knowingly spinning a wheel where it is not unlikely that you will eventually serve shit – if that’s your business model? Then I got no problems with a jury of your peers wiring your nuts to a car battery and feeding you the accumulated sweepings from the bottom of a monkey cage. In fact, I’ll hold the spoon.” -Ralph Dunlop-
Old 04-04-2009, 06:17 PM
Blabber mouth
Pocket PC: MoPho
Carrier: Sprint.... for now

cornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by blasphemous_prime View Post
C'mon people, someone's gotta be interested in this. If this is still available in less than 2 weeks, someone better draw interest before I do.
I tried, but the wife said I couldn't spend more than 100 bones on a phone for her, so I had to get her a treo pro...
Old 04-04-2009, 11:54 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC touch/ sprint
Carrier: sprint
Threadstarter

rbrown13 is just getting started

Ok folks here's a little incentive for ya $280 shipped for everything.
Old 04-05-2009, 02:14 AM
Let me count thy wounds

blasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIP
Send a message via AIM to blasphemous_prime Send a message via Yahoo to blasphemous_prime Send a message via Skype™ to blasphemous_prime
Re: Touch Pro for sale w/extras. Pics up now. Price drop $280 shipped

That does it... I shall deliver all who never show serious inquiries in here an ultimatum. Time to make a few referrals, so I have first dibs on this to reserve this on behalf of someone who will show some real interest, cause $280 for all of that is waaaayyyyy too good to pass up according to a friend of mine in Brooklyn, and I'm sure he'll hop on this like a cheerleader in a frathouse
Old 04-05-2009, 02:49 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

Re: Touch Pro for sale w/extras. Pics up now. Price drop $280 shipped

thanks prime, this is a good deal folks and I won't go any lower than $280, I will put this on ebay in a few days if I can't get it sold and I'd rather someone here get this.
Old 04-06-2009, 12:44 AM
Let me count thy wounds

Re: Touch Pro for sale. SOLD PENDING PAYMENT

Don't even bother putting it on eBay. I sent you a PM with a referral for a friend of mine who's already interested in it. He also wants to make sure that the ESN is clean as well and he'll send you the payment via PayPal this week.
Old 04-06-2009, 12:56 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

Re: Touch Pro for sale. SOLD PENDING PAYMENT

Sorry prime it's already sold. but thanks for watching out.
Old 04-06-2009, 09:55 AM
Let me count thy wounds

Re: Touch Pro for sale. SOLD!!!!

It's all good man. I'll close it...
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Off Topic Chatter > Bargain Trader > Sold/Inactive Items