PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Off Topic Chatter > Bargain Trader > Sold/Inactive Items
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-12-2009, 11:51 PM
#1 troll!
Pocket PC: Moto G5 Plus
Carrier: AT&T aka deathstar

fixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 55 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Thumbs up Blackberry Curve 8330 / 1 Month Old / Flawless !

up for sale is my blackberry curve 8330, works with the sprint network. i just bought this last month and i need to sell it to make some extra cash. i payed over $500 so im asking $300 paypal only, FREE SHIPPING to the USA !!

it will come in the original box with all cables, charger, car charger, belt clip and a 512mb micro sd card. the phone itself has no scratches and is in flawless condition. i also installed a gloss screen protector when i bought it.

i also recently updated the os to the new 4.5. it will also come with an awesum custom iphone theme.

i also may be willing to trade this for a htc diamond or touch pro + $200 !!

Last edited by fixxxer2012; 01-13-2009 at 12:07 AM.
Old 01-12-2009, 11:55 PM
Chillin'
Pocket PC: Evolved....
Carrier: Sprint

hooover is halfway to VIP status based on rephooover is halfway to VIP status based on rephooover is halfway to VIP status based on rephooover is halfway to VIP status based on rephooover is halfway to VIP status based on rephooover is halfway to VIP status based on rephooover is halfway to VIP status based on rephooover is halfway to VIP status based on rephooover is halfway to VIP status based on rephooover is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Re: Blackberry Curve 8330 / 1 Month Old / Flawless !

This will get flamed being that its not Win Mo...

Great device though....
Old 01-12-2009, 11:55 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

wow, that red looks very nice.
Old 01-13-2009, 12:03 AM
#1 troll!
Pocket PC: Moto G5 Plus
Carrier: AT&T aka deathstar
Threadstarter

fixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 55 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by hooover View Post
This will get flamed being that its not Win Mo...

Great device though....

yeah i hate parting with it, i love it but i need the money more !

by the way i don't see anything stating i have to only list wm devices ?
Old 01-13-2009, 01:05 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Fuze
Carrier: AT&T

Hafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

I put my 8330 from Sprint up for sale on here this morning and it got deleted. Hopefully you'll get a buyer before it happens to yours. And Hoover, why did you post the exact thing here and in my thread I started earlier? What's the point in saying that?

Having problems finding what you're looking for? Here are some tips on how to search the site more effectively.

Last edited by Hafrust; 01-13-2009 at 01:07 AM.
Old 01-13-2009, 01:07 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTV EEVVVOOOOO, and a BB tour
Carrier: sprint..and umm...PPCGEEKZ!!

Success100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to Success100 Send a message via Yahoo to Success100

Quote:
Originally Posted by fixxxer2008 View Post
up for sale is my blackberry curve 8330, works with the sprint network. i just bought this last month and i need to sell it to make some extra cash. i payed over $500 so im asking $300 paypal only, FREE SHIPPING to the USA !!

it will come in the original box with all cables, charger, car charger, belt clip and a 512mb micro sd card. the phone itself has no scratches and is in flawless condition. i also installed a gloss screen protector when i bought it.

i also recently updated the os to the new 4.5. it will also come with an awesum custom iphone theme.

i also may be willing to trade this for a htc diamond or touch pro + $200 !!
check ur pm

ALL HAIL SUCCESS100!!! lol!
Old 01-13-2009, 03:19 AM
Chillin'
Pocket PC: Evolved....

hooover is halfway to VIP status based on rephooover is halfway to VIP status based on rephooover is halfway to VIP status based on rephooover is halfway to VIP status based on rephooover is halfway to VIP status based on rephooover is halfway to VIP status based on rephooover is halfway to VIP status based on rephooover is halfway to VIP status based on rephooover is halfway to VIP status based on rephooover is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tripdub1 View Post
I put my 8330 from Sprint up for sale on here this morning and it got deleted. Hopefully you'll get a buyer before it happens to yours. And Hoover, why did you post the exact thing here and in my thread I started earlier? What's the point in saying that?

Because its in the rules I'm not trying to say anything just making you aware "ONLY PPC RELATED ITEMS ALLOWED TO BE POSTED FOR SALE. YOU MAY REQUEST TO TRADE YOUR PPC FOR ANOTHER ITEM, BUT NOT VICE VERSA"

Found here:http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=1153

mostly meaning nothing without Windows. I was just making you two aware incase you came back and your thread was gone ....SORRY!!!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 01-13-2009, 10:20 AM
Let me count thy wounds
Pocket PC: Photon 4G

blasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIP
Send a message via AIM to blasphemous_prime Send a message via Yahoo to blasphemous_prime Send a message via Skype™ to blasphemous_prime

Time to set this one on fire. If it ain't WinMo, it's gotta go.
If you are literally serving shit to American children, or knowingly spinning a wheel where it is not unlikely that you will eventually serve shit – if that’s your business model? Then I got no problems with a jury of your peers wiring your nuts to a car battery and feeding you the accumulated sweepings from the bottom of a monkey cage. In fact, I’ll hold the spoon.” -Ralph Dunlop-
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Off Topic Chatter > Bargain Trader > Sold/Inactive Items