PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Off Topic Chatter > Bargain Trader > Sold/Inactive Items
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-07-2009, 08:26 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: XV6800
Carrier: VZW

weedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to weedahoe Send a message via MSN to weedahoe Send a message via Yahoo to weedahoe
6700 ext battery, cradle, stylus and AC charger

As the title says. I have a Siedo 1800 extended battery (no battery cover), a stylus, a cradle and ac AC charger (isnt in the pic but I have it) for sale. This is some things I ran across in a box since I had moved some time back. The battery was used only a few times as I loved how long it lasted but with the part sticking out the back of the phone I couldnt put it in my case and didnt like the feel of it in my pocket. So I kept it in the truck as a backup. So if anyone wants it, feel free to donated $20 for everything and give me your address. Ill cover shipping just for clarification. PP addy is weedahoe<@>gmail.com

Last edited by blasphemous_prime; 01-07-2009 at 01:14 PM.
Old 01-07-2009, 07:34 PM
My ROMS On My Site
Pocket PC: Vogue
Carrier: Verizon

PDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIP
Re: 6700 ext battery, cradle, stylus and AC charger

Sent you an e-mail.

If you enjoy my work or I have helped you out, and you want to send some love my way... it's appreciated but not required.
Old 01-07-2009, 08:40 PM
Let me count thy wounds
Pocket PC: Photon 4G
Carrier: Sprint

blasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIP
Send a message via AIM to blasphemous_prime Send a message via Yahoo to blasphemous_prime Send a message via Skype™ to blasphemous_prime

He means the email address that he uses as the PayPal addy. He'll respond quicker if you PM him. I'd also IM him on AIM also if I were you to communicate with him in more ways than one.
If you are literally serving shit to American children, or knowingly spinning a wheel where it is not unlikely that you will eventually serve shit – if that’s your business model? Then I got no problems with a jury of your peers wiring your nuts to a car battery and feeding you the accumulated sweepings from the bottom of a monkey cage. In fact, I’ll hold the spoon.” -Ralph Dunlop-
Old 01-07-2009, 10:57 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

weedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to weedahoe Send a message via MSN to weedahoe Send a message via Yahoo to weedahoe

THX Prime for the assist. PDA it is yours. I sent you the PM back.
Old 01-08-2009, 08:01 AM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Well, its still for sale if anyone else wants it.
Old 01-11-2009, 09:10 AM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Bump back TTT
Old 04-11-2009, 10:29 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: XV-6700 (Verizon HTC Apache)
Carrier: Only PPCGEEKS.com; I don't even pay monthly anymore.

PocketPcUser is keeping up the good workPocketPcUser is keeping up the good workPocketPcUser is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to PocketPcUser Send a message via MSN to PocketPcUser

Is this still available? I'm posting this in hopes that one of the threads will still be available, or we can get them closed.
Where's the MOD's anyways for here?
by clicking below:

Thanks,
Andrew,
Old 04-11-2009, 11:28 PM
My ROMS On My Site
Pocket PC: Vogue
Carrier: Verizon

PDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by PocketPcUser View Post
Is this still available? I'm posting this in hopes that one of the threads will still be available, or we can get them closed.
Where's the MOD's anyways for here?
Dude, relax, you've posted in like 5 threads. You're not in charge here, Prime is a moderator here and he will take care of it. There is no need to dig up these threads...
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-12-2009, 11:04 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: XV-6700 (Verizon HTC Apache)
Carrier: Only PPCGEEKS.com; I don't even pay monthly anymore.

PocketPcUser is keeping up the good workPocketPcUser is keeping up the good workPocketPcUser is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to PocketPcUser Send a message via MSN to PocketPcUser
Talking Re: 6700 ext battery, cradle, stylus and AC charger

Quote:
Originally Posted by PDAPhoneJunkie View Post
Dude, relax, you've posted in like 5 threads. You're not in charge here, Prime is a moderator here and he will take care of it. There is no need to dig up these threads...
Actually, I am really wanting to know the availability of these items... I only posted in the ones I wanted to get. So you can also relax, ..
Old 04-12-2009, 06:51 PM
Let me count thy wounds
Pocket PC: Photon 4G
Carrier: Sprint

blasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIP
Send a message via AIM to blasphemous_prime Send a message via Yahoo to blasphemous_prime Send a message via Skype™ to blasphemous_prime

Alright PocketPCUser, no need to tell anyone to relax, but the way you posted this same message in 5 different threads makes it look like ...

PPCGeeks > Off Topic Chatter > Bargain Trader > Sold/Inactive Items