PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Off Topic Chatter > Bargain Trader > Sold/Inactive Items
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-27-2008, 06:04 PM
The Hibster
Pocket PC: 3DDD :p
Carrier: Sprint 4g

hibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to hibby50 Send a message via MSN to hibby50
SOLD: Mogul $150 W/ EXTRAS

I am officially selling my mogul. It is sprint branded. The only problems are: the internet button is somewhat loose (like to easy to press), the casing at the bottom of the keyboard is a bit off, and the battery cover is a tiny bit loose at the bottom. I will include Orig. box, 3 styli, case, new soft black case (i got for 15), the 2 original adapters, wall charger, and 1 gig sd card (no adapter). It has nuerom3.

NO USB CABLE!

I am selling all of this for $150 or a good offer. Plus 15 shipping and handling. Paypal only.

(Sorry for blurry pics)

Last edited by hibby50; 11-20-2008 at 09:04 AM. Reason: Added Pics
Old 10-27-2008, 06:30 PM
The Hibster
Threadstarter

hibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the community
Re: FS Mogul nice Condition

pics added
Old 10-27-2008, 09:58 PM
The Hibster
Threadstarter

this is posted on craigslist for 200n my geeks the upper hand but hurry
Old 10-29-2008, 10:56 AM
The Hibster
Threadstarter

price lowered to 100 thats as low as its goin
Old 10-29-2008, 12:55 PM
MIA
Pocket PC: All HTC CDMA PPC
Carrier: Alltel

conflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation level
Re: FS Mogul $100 W/ EXTRAS

so you want 115 and its mine?
Old 10-29-2008, 03:43 PM
The Hibster
Threadstarter

Re: FS Mogul $100 W/ EXTRAS

sorry man just sold it.
Old 10-30-2008, 08:18 AM
Let me count thy wounds
Pocket PC: Photon 4G
Carrier: Sprint

blasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIP
Send a message via AIM to blasphemous_prime Send a message via Yahoo to blasphemous_prime Send a message via Skype™ to blasphemous_prime
Re: SOLD FS Mogul $100 W/ EXTRAS

EDIT - Thread re-opened, and seller still has it for sale!
If you are literally serving shit to American children, or knowingly spinning a wheel where it is not unlikely that you will eventually serve shit – if that’s your business model? Then I got no problems with a jury of your peers wiring your nuts to a car battery and feeding you the accumulated sweepings from the bottom of a monkey cage. In fact, I’ll hold the spoon.” -Ralph Dunlop-

Last edited by blasphemous_prime; 11-14-2008 at 09:39 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 11-14-2008, 09:40 PM
The Hibster
Threadstarter

Re: Mogul $150 W/ EXTRAS

re opened
Old 11-16-2008, 06:09 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: sprint diamond
Carrier: sprint

jon6535 is just getting started
Re: Mogul $150 W/ EXTRAS

if you still have it, Ill take it for $100 plus the shipping, let me know, I can send with paypal. It does have a clean esn correct, i didnt see anything about it on your post
Old 11-20-2008, 09:04 AM
The Hibster
Threadstarter

Re: SOLD: Mogul $150 W/ EXTRAS

sold to psychobaby69
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Off Topic Chatter > Bargain Trader > Sold/Inactive Items