PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Off Topic Chatter > Bargain Trader > Sold/Inactive Items
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-30-2008, 07:14 PM
When will then be now?
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy Nexus
Carrier: Verizon

imneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to imneveral0ne Send a message via MSN to imneveral0ne Send a message via Yahoo to imneveral0ne
FS: Sprint Touch, messed up screen though.

im selling my sprint touch, the screen has ink going all thru it so i cant read the screen. touch and everything else works though. I'm selling as is and without the battery. so you can buy it if you need a phone for parts or anything. let me know if anyone is interested. I'll upload a picture of it in a second, just wanted to get this post up.

Last edited by imneveral0ne; 07-30-2008 at 07:54 PM.
Old 08-01-2008, 07:17 PM
Let me count thy wounds
Pocket PC: Photon 4G
Carrier: Sprint

blasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIP
Send a message via AIM to blasphemous_prime Send a message via Yahoo to blasphemous_prime Send a message via Skype™ to blasphemous_prime
Re: FS: Sprint Touch, messed up screen though.

You have a price for the item you're selling?
If you are literally serving shit to American children, or knowingly spinning a wheel where it is not unlikely that you will eventually serve shit – if that’s your business model? Then I got no problems with a jury of your peers wiring your nuts to a car battery and feeding you the accumulated sweepings from the bottom of a monkey cage. In fact, I’ll hold the spoon.” -Ralph Dunlop-
Old 08-04-2008, 05:18 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

stifiling is becoming a PPCGeeks regularstifiling is becoming a PPCGeeks regularstifiling is becoming a PPCGeeks regularstifiling is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via Yahoo to stifiling

that screen does look pretty bad. and gotta purchase a battery?

how bout $35...
Old 08-04-2008, 07:08 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

mike_85_ripper is becoming a great contributor

is the esn good?
Old 08-05-2008, 06:03 PM
tmz
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC EVO & Pro2
Carrier: sprint

tmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

I pm you , was wandering if your still intrested in selling it havent heard from you?

What I planed to do with the phone was replace the screen with a new one that I have allong with the battery and any other accsesories, Then I wanted to try to have a ppc auction for the phone and the money would be donated to the sight. So if you get a chance could you please get a hold of me.

Thanks T M Z
Old 08-05-2008, 06:26 PM
When will then be now?
Threadstarter

imneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to imneveral0ne Send a message via MSN to imneveral0ne Send a message via Yahoo to imneveral0ne

Quote:
Originally Posted by stifiling View Post
that screen does look pretty bad. and gotta purchase a battery?

how bout $35...
the screen looks pretty bad? the phone isnt even on lol.
Old 08-05-2008, 06:27 PM
When will then be now?
Threadstarter

and you cannot use this as a phone. thats why im just selling it for parts. i lost the phone, got a replacement, and found this one again. so the esn is no good.
Old 08-06-2008, 03:57 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: ppc6800 - ppc6900
Carrier: none

Daved is a n00b

What happened with it?
Old 08-07-2008, 12:41 AM
When will then be now?
Threadstarter

i still have it the screen is just busted and it has a bad esn
Old 08-07-2008, 12:47 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

mike_85_ripper is becoming a great contributor

price?

PPCGeeks > Off Topic Chatter > Bargain Trader > Sold/Inactive Items