PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Off Topic Chatter > Bargain Trader > Sold/Inactive Items
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-01-2008, 04:19 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: touch pro, tp2, epic, evo x2
Carrier: D/\SH_SPEED

D/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
FS: Sprint Mogul In Mint Condition With Many Extras

up for sale today is my sprint mogul in mint condition. as anyone that knows me as D/\SH or here as matt19 i baby my phones and always take great care of them.... on this phone i have many apps on there such as the throttle launch diamond interface, resco file explorer 7.02, full xm radio, music match, touchpal 3.0, s2u2, sprint tv, sprint nav, yahoo go 3.0, guitar hero 3, google maps, quick menu, spb weather, etc.... heres a video of what i have running on it also..... this isnt the mogul but is my touch and has pretty much the same set-up going on it..... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k_AXjnOr6Ts this is also running wm 6.1 as a side note with a custom rom i made myself based off of the no2chem 5060 release.

this comes with all the stuff in the box all packaged brand new and never opened which includes the wall charger, usb cord, both splitters, and the manuals. the extras are as follows:
1. 5 extra styli
2. 1 brand new holster in packaging/1 used holster/1 after market leather vertical holster.
3. desktop charger with spot to charge extra battery in the back.
4. 3 batteries: 2 stock with less that 10 hours talk time and a seidio authentic battery with less than 40 hours talk time on it.

if you have any questions feel free to ask in this thread. i prefer paypal but will also accept money order but i have to receive first before i ship. (i have the rep here as being perfect and a trusted seller and also own a website that you can get from the video above since im not going to spam on these boards. the asking price on this is $300 shipped to your door.

Thanks for looking.

Last edited by D/\SH; 07-01-2008 at 04:39 PM.
Old 07-02-2008, 06:01 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

D/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Re: FS: Sprint Mogul In Mint Condition With Many Extras

bump bump bump i know someone wants this....... im willing to accept trades also.....
Old 07-02-2008, 06:30 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Droid Eris
Carrier: Verizon

Spencer_Moore is becoming a PPCGeeks regularSpencer_Moore is becoming a PPCGeeks regularSpencer_Moore is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to Spencer_Moore

how much you asking??
Old 07-02-2008, 07:42 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spencer_Moore View Post
how much you asking??
the first psot has the price im looking at getting......... make offers and ill take into consideration but i think the above is fair....
Old 07-03-2008, 04:24 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

i decided to throw on ebay since i wasnt getting any bites...... heres the link. http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...MESE:IT&ih=016
Old 07-03-2008, 05:02 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Evo
Carrier: Sprint

bedoig is halfway to VIP status based on repbedoig is halfway to VIP status based on repbedoig is halfway to VIP status based on repbedoig is halfway to VIP status based on repbedoig is halfway to VIP status based on repbedoig is halfway to VIP status based on repbedoig is halfway to VIP status based on repbedoig is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Ooh, Ooh, Ooh. Is this the one with 128MB of RAM?
Old 07-03-2008, 05:08 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by bedoig View Post
Ooh, Ooh, Ooh. Is this the one with 128MB of RAM?
no not selling that one sorry.
Old 07-03-2008, 05:27 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

stifiling is becoming a PPCGeeks regularstifiling is becoming a PPCGeeks regularstifiling is becoming a PPCGeeks regularstifiling is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via Yahoo to stifiling

a mogul with 128 ram? where'd u get that from?
Old 07-03-2008, 05:29 PM
The Hibster
Pocket PC: 3DDD :p
Carrier: Sprint 4g

hibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via AIM to hibby50 Send a message via MSN to hibby50

he has youtube videos of all that stuff and where did you get that in your signature i want it for the devils

Old 07-04-2008, 12:45 AM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by stifiling View Post
a mogul with 128 ram? where'd u get that from?
i converted it myself.......... i added the new ram card when i took a parts phone apart to fix a problem and decided to give it a shot.... very hard to do since themogul is pretty jammed... took some moving around butgot it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hibby50 View Post
he has youtube videos of all that stuff and where did you get that in your signature i want it for the devils
lmao at the site im co-owner my graphics gurl did that for me.

PPCGeeks > Off Topic Chatter > Bargain Trader > Sold/Inactive Items