PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Off Topic Chatter > Bargain Trader > Sold/Inactive Items
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-03-2008, 10:48 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Juggs is in the MOMENT
Carrier: Sprint

Yay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
WTB OEM Touch Accessories

Hey all looking for any oem touch accessories...data cable...charger...adapters...etc

Old 03-03-2008, 11:00 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch (6900)

davidjospehman is a n00b
Send a message via AIM to davidjospehman Send a message via Yahoo to davidjospehman
Lightbulb Re: WTB OEM Touch Accessories

Please Try...
http://www.daydeal.com/home.php?cat=3078
http://www.sprinttouch.net/Shopping/Accessories.aspx
http://www.igonemobile.com/products/...cessories.html
http://cnn.cn/shop/p3450-touch-c-277_391.html
http://www.elitextreme.com/touch.html

Crazy world...but I Googled it...LOL!!!

Old 03-04-2008, 12:10 AM
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

Yay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the community
Re: WTB OEM Touch Accessories

yeah...real crazy world...and your attitude not withstanding...if you're not going to actually contribute to the thread dont post in it...
Old 03-04-2008, 02:19 AM
Lab Rat
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro/Or whatever device I pick out in the morning.

wldthng842 is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via AIM to wldthng842

Just curious, why are you looking for these.

Data Cable: Basic Mini USB, I have several non OEM if you want to pay shipping
Charger: Basic Mini USB, WalMart < $10 < shipping
Adapters I can see, as well as OEM case, screen prot etc. I think I have the case if you want, I never use the adapters, they just allow 2 things to be plugged in at the same time. I can send one if needed. Lets say $5 for the gas to take it to the store plus shipping.

Remember to say when someone helps you out.

Open thread without searching > waste server usage > waste energy > higher gas prices
Think about the economy the next time you feel the need to open a useless thread. Think about it.
Old 03-04-2008, 09:36 AM
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

i had purchased a touch from another member but it didnt come with anything but a motorola charger...
Old 03-04-2008, 09:39 AM
Let me count thy wounds
Pocket PC: Photon 4G

blasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIP
Send a message via AIM to blasphemous_prime Send a message via Yahoo to blasphemous_prime Send a message via Skype™ to blasphemous_prime

i have a spare USB cable back at the house. is that good for now? it'll be yours for no charge, cause i have plenty. plus i also have a charger from my coworker's broken 8125 which was given to me a while ago. would you like these? if so, please PM me.
If you are literally serving shit to American children, or knowingly spinning a wheel where it is not unlikely that you will eventually serve shit – if that’s your business model? Then I got no problems with a jury of your peers wiring your nuts to a car battery and feeding you the accumulated sweepings from the bottom of a monkey cage. In fact, I’ll hold the spoon.” -Ralph Dunlop-

Last edited by blasphemous_prime; 03-04-2008 at 09:43 AM.
Old 03-04-2008, 11:00 AM
Lab Rat

moto charger should work. i can send the cord and adapter together if you want, i might even have the case, would have to look. pm me if you want them
Old 03-04-2008, 11:33 AM
Let me count thy wounds
Pocket PC: Photon 4G

blasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIP
Send a message via AIM to blasphemous_prime Send a message via Yahoo to blasphemous_prime Send a message via Skype™ to blasphemous_prime

moto charger charges an htc device like a dying snail in a salt pit... depending on what the mAh specifications are, but the delta electronics charger i have as a spare will do juggs just fine.
Old 03-04-2008, 11:56 AM
Lab Rat

I charge my touch on Moto all the time, but who knows. Maybe I just am not paying enough attention.
Old 03-04-2008, 01:14 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Motorola Photon & Bravo
Carrier: Sprint & AT&T PAYG

budney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via Yahoo to budney

I just got a brand new Touch with all accessories for a insurance claim. So I have extra set of all the OEM accessories that came with the Touch including the memory card, CD, & books/papers not opened. I can give you the box too if you are intrested. Just let me know what you need and at what price.

http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n...1249020923.gif http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n...1249020658.gif

PPCGeeks > Off Topic Chatter > Bargain Trader > Sold/Inactive Items