PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Off Topic Chatter > Bargain Trader > Sold/Inactive Items
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-26-2008, 07:00 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

rstcso is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Talking Anyone Care to Buy a Holux 236 BT Receiver?

With the new ROM update, it looks like I'm not going to be needing it anymore . I've read all 47 pages of posts so far on the update and want to be the first to sell, since the market is about to get flooded with BT receivers from us Titan users. With the new ROM and using Google maps while driving around last night, the little blue dot didn't look any different than when linked to the Holux, yet was somehow mesmerizing. I'm glad the car was familiar with the route. Now that we know the Titan has full GPS capability, I hope Sprint doesn't try to lock it down with the "official" release of the update. Just in case, maybe I'd better hang on to the Holux for now.

Many thanks to KMartBurrito. Yesterday was like waiting to see if Santa was going to leave any presents under the tree (or is that the root directory?).
Old 01-26-2008, 11:01 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Treo 700wx/Mogul/TouchPro/TouchPro2/EVO rooted

itsall_cooool is keeping up the good workitsall_cooool is keeping up the good work
lol very funny

I have a DeLorme I can bundle with my Treo WOOOO HOOOO
Old 01-26-2008, 11:02 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Juggs is in the MOMENT

Yay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the community
im going to move this to the bt forum and if you're serious about selling this you're going to need to post pics...

Old 01-26-2008, 11:05 AM
Let me count thy wounds
Pocket PC: Photon 4G

blasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIP
Send a message via AIM to blasphemous_prime Send a message via Yahoo to blasphemous_prime Send a message via Skype™ to blasphemous_prime
^and You Almost Forgot To Mention The Thread Will Be Shut Down As Usual If He Doesn't Post Them.
If you are literally serving shit to American children, or knowingly spinning a wheel where it is not unlikely that you will eventually serve shit – if that’s your business model? Then I got no problems with a jury of your peers wiring your nuts to a car battery and feeding you the accumulated sweepings from the bottom of a monkey cage. In fact, I’ll hold the spoon.” -Ralph Dunlop-
Old 01-26-2008, 11:07 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Juggs is in the MOMENT

Yay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the community
that is correct...the thread will be deleted if pics aren't posted within 24 hours thanks prime!
Old 01-26-2008, 11:11 AM
Let me count thy wounds
Pocket PC: Photon 4G

blasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIP
Send a message via AIM to blasphemous_prime Send a message via Yahoo to blasphemous_prime Send a message via Skype™ to blasphemous_prime
Anytime Juggy!
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Off Topic Chatter > Bargain Trader > Sold/Inactive Items