PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Off Topic Chatter > Bargain Trader > Sold/Inactive Items
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-16-2008, 10:58 AM
Let me count thy wounds
Pocket PC: Photon 4G
Carrier: Sprint

blasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to blasphemous_prime Send a message via Yahoo to blasphemous_prime Send a message via Skype™ to blasphemous_prime
I know it sounds a bit off, but I found Moguls on craigslist for about 250 or a bit less right now in the NYC area, but as long as they're less than 300, it's too good to refuse. But that also depends on the area you live in as well, so it's mostly local pickups. And like everyone else, I wish you GODSPEED.
If you are literally serving shit to American children, or knowingly spinning a wheel where it is not unlikely that you will eventually serve shit – if that’s your business model? Then I got no problems with a jury of your peers wiring your nuts to a car battery and feeding you the accumulated sweepings from the bottom of a monkey cage. In fact, I’ll hold the spoon.” -Ralph Dunlop-
Old 01-16-2008, 11:00 AM
Let me count thy wounds
Pocket PC: Photon 4G

blasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIP
Send a message via AIM to blasphemous_prime Send a message via Yahoo to blasphemous_prime Send a message via Skype™ to blasphemous_prime
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fresh2Death View Post
but why do people hate their moguls? i currently own a 6700 and wouldnt mind losing this stupid antena stub if u know wut i mean... and its slimmer too.
I don't hate mines, but the only thing that could be better is the battery door... That thing is flimsy.
Old 01-18-2008, 04:28 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Mogul 6800

rwebb616 is a n00b
Quote:
Originally Posted by bakntyme View Post
With all of the people posting on here how much they hate their Mogul, I think you will have an entire UPS truckload of Moguls on your doorstep in a couple of days.
I have one that Sprint sent me as an insurance replacement for a 6700 that wasn't working.

I was talking with a guy in the Sprint store that had a 6700 and he went through 3 or 4 "insurance" phones that didn't work right and so he called sprint CS and got the Mogul for free. That is what I did and I couldn't believe that they did it. They also credited my account for $110 worth of accessories that I had bought for the 6700.

So far the Mogul has been great - you just need to make sure you skip the sprint "bloatware" install after a hard reset by doing a soft reset when you see the warning box come up about customization.

Still want to see a good rom kitchen for it though!

-Rich
Old 01-20-2008, 06:28 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Audiovox xv6700

Jeount is a n00b
If you can't afford something essential, I am all for helping people, however begging for a phone you can't afford is completely different. The first rule of life, if you can't afford it then don't mind the fact that you can't have it. Get some money and buy this thing, or just settle for something that you can afford, simple as that. Just my 2 cents.
Old 02-10-2008, 05:55 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Treo 700wx/Mogul/TouchPro/TouchPro2/EVO rooted

itsall_cooool is keeping up the good workitsall_cooool is keeping up the good work
Quote:
Originally Posted by EDGE23 View Post
i would guess, ram issues? sometimes it gets to a point to do a soft reset @ least 1 every 2 days to get all memory back, i know theres memmaid and sktools, but wm6 and mogul just dont get along. at least we have custom roms, and wm5 is always an option.

Wow soft reset takes about 60 seconds and gains ALL memory back...easier than clicking on a program and going through menus and such... why people fret over a simple soft reset is beyond me

PPCGeeks > Off Topic Chatter > Bargain Trader > Sold/Inactive Items