PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Off Topic Chatter > Bargain Trader > Sold/Inactive Items
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-18-2010, 02:35 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: touch pro
Carrier: Sprint

phaze is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
FS: Brand new in box HTC Evo 4G for Sprint

As the title says, brand new in box HTC Evo 4G for Sprint, has not been activated, clean esn. I decided to keep my crackberry Bold.

I am asking for $375.00 shipped via USPS Priority mail to the continental US. For those who have heatware, my user is phaze on there (heatware is a feedback tool used mostly for transactions on anandtech.com and hardforums.com).

I have over 100+ on ebay, and will post on eBay but would rather try to sell here first to avoid eBay fees. I will post a picture tonight, it will be a picture of the box.

Thanks for looking!

edit :sold thanks

Last edited by phaze; 10-23-2010 at 12:47 AM. Reason: sold
Old 10-18-2010, 02:49 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1
Re: FS: Brand new in box HTC Evo 4G for Sprint

"will post a picture tonight, it will be a picture of the box." thanx, phones in the box though correct? gotta ask cause i saw a guy word it a little different on ebay but it was just a expensive box. the box isnt sealed is it, why no pictures of phone?
Old 10-18-2010, 02:53 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

Lol it's definitely the phone INSIDE the box, no tricks here I hate taking the phone out because it's organized so nice and neat and I can never get it the same was as it was before.
Old 10-18-2010, 03:03 PM
acs tester

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

Quote:
Originally Posted by phaze View Post
Lol it's definitely the phone INSIDE the box, no tricks here I hate taking the phone out because it's organized so nice and neat and I can never get it the same was as it was before.
can ya just open the box and take picture? im not sure what evo box looks like cause my evo had no box but epic box can be opened to atleast see phone. not asking you to unwrap but if you can take picture with phone in box please, ty
Old 10-18-2010, 06:17 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

yeah sure, I'll post one when I got home
Old 10-18-2010, 08:43 PM
#1 troll!
Pocket PC: Moto G5 Plus
Carrier: AT&T aka deathstar

fixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 55 Post(s)

up for any trades? what about a mint two week old palm pre.. overclocked to 1ghz with an extended slim battery and bodyglove case? ill also throw in $100 cash.

Old 10-18-2010, 10:03 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

I've attached a picture, I took the outer lid off, but I did not take it out of the box. I took the pics with my blackberry bold hehe. I have one PM interested, about to reply to it.

Thanks

edit: Not currently interested in trades at the moment, thanks though.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG00025-20101018-2052.jpg (49.9 KB, 40 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg IMG00023-20101015-1935.jpg (49.6 KB, 29 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by phaze; 10-18-2010 at 10:08 PM.
Old 10-18-2010, 11:57 PM
acs tester

Quote:
Originally Posted by phaze View Post
I've attached a picture, I took the outer lid off, but I did not take it out of the box. I took the pics with my blackberry bold hehe. I have one PM interested, about to reply to it.

Thanks

edit: Not currently interested in trades at the moment, thanks though.
there ya go, looks nice n shinny for peeps to see, thankyou sir
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Off Topic Chatter > Bargain Trader > Sold/Inactive Items