PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Off Topic Chatter > Bargain Trader > Sold/Inactive Items
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-28-2010, 12:33 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 3D™
Carrier: Sprint

Unknownforce knows their stuffUnknownforce knows their stuffUnknownforce knows their stuffUnknownforce knows their stuffUnknownforce knows their stuffUnknownforce knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
FS: Sprint Touch Pro 2 $125 OBO -- SOLD!

I went to an EVO about 2 months ago, been using my old TP2 as an mp3 player since then. The screen has noticeable blemishes as I stopped caring about it after I got my EVO and it is running naked right now...

There is a crack in the gray part of the frame right next to the stylus storage spot. There's also noticable wear around the stylus where it rests. But that's just a back cover, you can get those pretty much for free from sprint stores..

There's also a defect with the phone that it's had since I got it. The top half of the phone doesn't exactly line up with the bottom half when you slide to close the keyboard. There's a slight overhang over the left side. (a few millimeters at most) It's noticeable to the touch, but not so much to the eye.

Everything else about the phone works perfectly. It is HardSPL Unlocked and is running Energy's CHT ROM.

Box and all accessories included. I do have a brand new screen protector for it from boxwave (I have found them to be the closest to the OEM.) but with the blemishes on the screen I figured it'd be useless... Clean ESN (again moved to an EVO)

The screen isn't all THAT bad, and I bet with a little bit of that chemical stuff they sell out there to remove scratches and scuffs it would actually clean up nice, but I just don't have the time to do that...

Price is $125, but will take best offer, due to the imperfections and the noticeable defect.

Pictures below and a video.

Touch Pro 2 pictures

Thanks for looking.

Phone: Sprint HTC EVO 3D
ROM: Synergy Nightly with Own Mods
"If you have the stereo on, why would you turn up the volume on the TV?" 'Cause I like to party

Last edited by Unknownforce; 10-15-2010 at 02:32 AM.
Old 09-29-2010, 11:20 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: sprint *evo
Carrier: metropcs-web&mms

timetraveler is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartimetraveler is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartimetraveler is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartimetraveler is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Re: FS: Sprint Touch Pro 2 $125 OBO

send you pm with offer check it out
Old 09-30-2010, 11:17 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

Unknownforce knows their stuffUnknownforce knows their stuffUnknownforce knows their stuffUnknownforce knows their stuffUnknownforce knows their stuffUnknownforce knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by timetraveler View Post
send you pm with offer check it out
Replied, decent offer, nothing final at this point. This is still up for sale/offers.
Old 10-15-2010, 02:31 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

SOLD, please close.
Old 10-15-2010, 02:47 AM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unknownforce View Post
SOLD, please close.
as you wish
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Off Topic Chatter > Bargain Trader > Sold/Inactive Items