PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Off Topic Chatter > Bargain Trader > Sold/Inactive Items
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-27-2010, 10:32 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: touch pro, tp2, epic, evo x2
Carrier: D/\SH_SPEED

D/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
FS/FT: PS3 40GB Backwards Compatible

im in need of some more test and review devices and have to get some cash or trades to do so heres the pitch:

hey guys needs some cash particularly or something that i may go for a trade. (dont ask me what that may be just offer haha) but basically this comes with all the stock wires including av, power brick and av, and 1 control. (also included will be a hdmi cable as well) the control has a small knick on it from being dropped once on the tile floor but nothing of notice or disturbance. the ps3 is in fully working (non scratched or abused) order and is backwards compatible to play ps2 and ps1 titles. (most of them that is) the casing on the left as shown in the picture is missing a couple clips but still stays on their secure and ISNT cracked or anything. if you have any further questions feel free to ask and make those offers if you have something worthwhile or you will be ignored if it is ridiculous.

thanks for looking.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1.jpg (4.9 KB, 15 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg 2.jpg (3.6 KB, 15 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 08-27-2010, 10:39 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Rhodium/Leo
Carrier: Sprint/TMOUS

sumo911 is halfway to VIP status based on repsumo911 is halfway to VIP status based on repsumo911 is halfway to VIP status based on repsumo911 is halfway to VIP status based on repsumo911 is halfway to VIP status based on repsumo911 is halfway to VIP status based on repsumo911 is halfway to VIP status based on repsumo911 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: FS/FT: PS3 40GB Backwards Compatible

Would you be interested in trading it for an HD2?
Old 08-27-2010, 11:09 PM
Linux Administrator
Pocket PC: HTC Evo -- Rooted
Carrier: Sprint SERO Premium

BooDaddy knows their stuffBooDaddy knows their stuffBooDaddy knows their stuffBooDaddy knows their stuffBooDaddy knows their stuffBooDaddy knows their stuffBooDaddy knows their stuff

PM Sent!

Yup, Thats the actual speeds I get from my 1U production server
If my posts have been helpful in any way, please click the "Thanks" button --------------------------------> ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓
Old 08-28-2010, 10:44 PM
Linux Administrator

BooDaddy knows their stuffBooDaddy knows their stuffBooDaddy knows their stuffBooDaddy knows their stuffBooDaddy knows their stuffBooDaddy knows their stuffBooDaddy knows their stuff

As of right now, D/\ASH and I have a deal pending. We are both shipping our goods out on Monday. Will update once we both have our stuff and both confirmed we are good.

Thanks D/\SH!
Old 08-29-2010, 05:18 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: LG V10, iPhone 6 and Nokia ICON
Carrier: Verizon

DavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 25 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to DavidinCT Send a message via MSN to DavidinCT

I'll trade a Verizon HTC Touch Pro 2 (I was going to post a trade for it for a PS3) in pretty good shape... if your interested...

http://mc.anywherecool.com/Blog/
If I helped in anyway, please hit thanks !
Old 08-30-2010, 08:01 AM
Let me count thy wounds
Pocket PC: Photon 4G
Carrier: Sprint

blasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIP
Send a message via AIM to blasphemous_prime Send a message via Yahoo to blasphemous_prime Send a message via Skype™ to blasphemous_prime

Quote:
Originally Posted by BooDaddy View Post
As of right now, D/\ASH and I have a deal pending. We are both shipping our goods out on Monday. Will update once we both have our stuff and both confirmed we are good.

Thanks D/\SH!
Let us know how the deal gets sealed...
If you are literally serving shit to American children, or knowingly spinning a wheel where it is not unlikely that you will eventually serve shit – if that’s your business model? Then I got no problems with a jury of your peers wiring your nuts to a car battery and feeding you the accumulated sweepings from the bottom of a monkey cage. In fact, I’ll hold the spoon.” -Ralph Dunlop-
Old 09-15-2010, 12:45 PM
Linux Administrator

Received the PS3 today. It was hung up/lost at the USPS Nashville hub (not D/\SH's fault). It worked perfect and was exactly as described.
Thanks again D/\SH!
I will leave good feedback for him in the feedback thread.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 09-15-2010, 08:06 PM
Knowledge Is True Opinion
Pocket PC: iPhone 4S
Carrier: Vzw

Carla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Send a message via MSN to Carla

Congrats....Closed

PPCGeeks > Off Topic Chatter > Bargain Trader > Sold/Inactive Items