PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Off Topic Chatter > Bargain Trader > Sold/Inactive Items
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-17-2010, 02:53 PM
Banned User
Pocket PC: Samsung Epic
Carrier: Sprint SERO

2 Bunny is keeping up the good work2 Bunny is keeping up the good work2 Bunny is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to 2 Bunny Send a message via Skype™ to 2 Bunny
Lightbulb WTB: HTC Headphone adapter

Hello once again, this is 2 Bunny speaking to the other users once again on the board. Today, I am in need of a certain essential tool for using an HTC Diamond (and many other HTC Devices): The 3.5mm headphone adapter that the device so obviously lacks. I picked one up on eBay about a month ago for 99 cents, and it worked fine for the first two weeks, and then I realized that all the sound that came out of it was backwards and now sometimes sound does not come out of both sides all the time. I was wondering if anyone knew of anyplace I could get one that works for longer than a month and is confirmed to have non reversed sound. I'm looking to pay twice, or even THREE TIMES as much as what I paid before for higher quality now. Pictures are welcome too.

Thanks for taking time to consider my offer ☺.

- 2 Bunny
Old 07-17-2010, 10:51 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1
Re: WTB: HTC Headphone adapter

i got a free one from sprint store, im going soon and will ask again when i go but try them if you have a store near ya.
Old 07-18-2010, 12:22 PM
Banned User
Threadstarter

2 Bunny is keeping up the good work2 Bunny is keeping up the good work2 Bunny is keeping up the good work
Red face MUSIC Reply

Quote:
Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1 View Post
i got a free one from sprint store, im going soon and will ask again when i go but try them if you have a store near ya.
You just go in and say, "hey you got any free HTC headphone adapters?", is that it? I mean, this particular store I'm not so sure about, because I once went in there to maybe get an Omnia power adapter (back in the day five months ago or so), and they would charge me twenty+ dollars for that. I guess it never seemed to come across as the type of store that would give away stuff for free like that. Would you still recommend trying that?

- 2 Bunny
Old 07-18-2010, 12:51 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint

adz1966 is keeping up the good workadz1966 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to adz1966 Send a message via Skype™ to adz1966

I have one I don't need. It's kinda bulky (it's the original HTC one) but I'll send it to you if you pay shipping. PM me.
Old 07-18-2010, 01:10 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

Quote:
Originally Posted by adz1966 View Post
I have one I don't need. It's kinda bulky (it's the original HTC one) but I'll send it to you if you pay shipping. PM me.
thata boy, i found one too op and mines the big one too. from my vogue i think.
Old 07-18-2010, 01:53 PM
Banned User
Threadstarter

Question HELLO HELLO Reply

These scary sounding "original adapters" you've been talking about, what do they look like? How bad could they possibly be?

- 2 Bunny
Old 07-18-2010, 02:08 PM
lt cmdr of a garbage scow
Pocket PC: epic 4g
Carrier: sprint

austin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 30 Post(s)

ive got two. i dont use em, but i dont think i would give one up for less than 10 bucks shipped. sorry. theyre kinda handy every once in a while. pics for 2 bunny below. personally, i dont think theyre that bad. and btw, the pic is almost exact size. (well, it depends on the zoom in your browser. mine is set a little wider than most to make things look right on my 27 incher.)

Last edited by austin420; 07-18-2010 at 02:26 PM.
Old 07-18-2010, 02:46 PM
Banned User
Threadstarter

Smile YIKES Reply

Quote:
Originally Posted by austin420 View Post
ive got two. i dont use em, but i dont think i would give one up for less than 10 bucks shipped. sorry. theyre kinda handy every once in a while. pics for 2 bunny below. personally, i dont think theyre that bad. and btw, the pic is almost exact size. (well, it depends on the zoom in your browser. mine is set a little wider than most to make things look right on my 27 incher.)

Holy crap. Do those fit in your pocket?
I'm not honestly so sure now. What about the small ones?

- 2 Bunny
Old 07-18-2010, 02:56 PM
lt cmdr of a garbage scow
Pocket PC: epic 4g
Carrier: sprint

austin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 30 Post(s)

theyre really not that big, look at em next to the nickle in the pic. just ebay search "oem htc headphone adapter" theres at least three diffrent styles of the. this is the on that came with a diamond. i take it yours was pre admired when you bought it?
Old 07-18-2010, 04:23 PM
Banned User
Threadstarter

Smile THE NOISE Reply

Quote:
Originally Posted by austin420 View Post
theyre really not that big, look at em next to the nickle in the pic. just ebay search "oem htc headphone adapter" theres at least three diffrent styles of the. this is the on that came with a diamond. i take it yours was pre admired when you bought it?
I see now. So, does it fit in your pocket with the device actually?

To answer your question, mine was brand new actually.

- 2 Bunny

PPCGeeks > Off Topic Chatter > Bargain Trader > Sold/Inactive Items