PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Off Topic Chatter > Bargain Trader > Sold/Inactive Items
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-06-2010, 08:40 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

Insatiable is keeping up the good workInsatiable is keeping up the good workInsatiable is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to Insatiable
Sprint Touch Pro 2

Description:
Sprint HTC Touch Pro 2 stock with Windows Mobile 6.5. I received this phone as an insurance upgrade cause my Touch Pro had water damage. I used it for approximately 3 months and have upgraded to the Evo.

Phone has like two very, very small nitch/scratches on the screen due to not having a screen protector. Comes with a clean ESN (will provide if want proof before purchase), battery, extra stylus, original headphones from my HTC Touch Pro, stock ac/usb charger (or what insurance sent) and a generic car charger that does work for the phone, and original box with user guides.

There is also a small scratch/removal of paint from where the stylus goes in and out, but barely noticeable. This phone has been reset to factory settings and the battery is fully charged so you get the full "out-of-the-box" enjoyment.

Last edited by orangekid; 07-06-2010 at 09:43 AM. Reason: Link removed to e-bay
Old 07-06-2010, 09:28 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus

Mr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Re: Sprint Touch Pro 2

I've removed the link to your e-bay auction, if this is your auction. You cannot list it in our buy sell section. All listing here must conform to the Rules for this section stickied in the Buy and Sell subforum.

If I have helped you, you like my work, want to get me a coffee or you feel like you wish to help me get my next device.

feel free to its appreciated, but not required!

Thanks To everyone who donated!
Old 07-06-2010, 09:29 AM
Awesomenss :)
Pocket PC: Google Hammerhead
Carrier: T-Mobile

orangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to orangekid Send a message via MSN to orangekid Send a message via Yahoo to orangekid
Re: Sprint Touch Pro 2

Per our rules

1) no off-site auctions

2) pics in post within 24 hours

3) put an asking price in the post.

thanks!
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Off Topic Chatter > Bargain Trader > Sold/Inactive Items