PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Off Topic Chatter > Bargain Trader > Sold/Inactive Items
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-17-2010, 06:53 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Hero
Carrier: Sprint

ducylowycz is keeping up the good workducylowycz is keeping up the good workducylowycz is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
FS/FT 16GB iPhone 3GS like-new + Extras

Item Description : FS or possible partial trade like-new 16GB iPhone 3GS
Price : $425 USD REDUCED!!!
Rate it : 9.5/10
What it comes with : Everything in the box
Item location : Marshfield, WI
Shipping Details : Buyer pays UPS/FedEx/USPS if sold outright, if partial trade is accepted each pays own shipping
Payment Options : PayPal only
Contact Info : mfldmike@gmail.com

I have a used iPhone 3GS 16GB that was bought on Febuary 8th, 2010. Still under Apple one year factory warranty until Febuary 8th, 2011

IN ADDITION IT HAS APPLECARE WARRANTY UNTIL 2013!!

Phone is running on the latest 3.1.3 firmware. Phone IS jailbroken.

This phone is in GREAT condition, not a single scratch! I have an otterbox case for it and it also includes 2 extra screen protectors.

The ONLY reason why I want to get rid of it is because I switched back over to Sprint. AT&T had moderate coverage in my area and I thought I could get away with it HOWEVER, when my infant had an emergency my fiance couldn't get ahold of me. I needed a cellular provider that I could rely on for service.

I'm not in a hurry to sell this thing and it can sit for all I care, but considering the extra's and condition I'm not about to budge on this price...which means NO LOW-BALLING!
  • 1x iPhone PERFECT CONDITION
  • 1x Wall Charger
  • 1x Headphone jacks (NEVER USED)
  • 1x iPhone SIM CARD KEY
  • 1x Car Charger
  • 2x Screen Protector
  • 1x Apple Care warranty
  • 1x Otterbox defender case

Email/PM for questions

Last edited by ducylowycz; 05-07-2010 at 04:42 PM. Reason: Reduced price
Old 04-18-2010, 01:06 AM
Knowledge Is True Opinion
Pocket PC: iPhone 4S
Carrier: Vzw

Carla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Send a message via MSN to Carla
Re: FS/FT 16GB iPhone 3GS like-new + Extras

Looks great, I have one suggestion though, giving your # in open forum is probably not a great idea. I would suggest removing it. Best of luck
Old 04-18-2010, 09:32 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

ducylowycz is keeping up the good workducylowycz is keeping up the good workducylowycz is keeping up the good work

Thanks for the suggestion, it has been removed and anyone who does want my number can request it via email or PM
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-18-2010, 01:59 PM
Knowledge Is True Opinion
Pocket PC: iPhone 4S
Carrier: Vzw

Carla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Send a message via MSN to Carla

You're very welcome
Old 04-18-2010, 03:26 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Evo

herbster is becoming a great contributor

I sent you a pm. They are going for about $400 by reputable sellers on craigslist right now.
Old 04-18-2010, 04:50 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

Wirelessly posted (iPhone 3GS: Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 2.1-update2 (freshhh); en-us; A6277 Build/ERE27) AppleWebKit/530.17 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile Safari/530.17 Sprint APA6277KT)

There is no such thing as a reputable seller on Craigslist, there isn't a community ranking system so you really can't tell. I looked on eBay and I'm in the ballpark however as I said, I'm not budging on the price.

I can give whoever wants the actual usage of the device.
Old 04-18-2010, 09:49 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

Usage details:

Call time (lifetime): 1 Day 7 hours

Cellular Network Data:
a. (sent) 26.2 MB
b. (received) 128 MB

So as everyone can see NOT much usage at all! Seriously this is a good deal, I will settle a partial trade on TP2 with cash to boot. Or I'm also looking at another iPad if you want to part ways with it. I'm also considering other trades as well...enlighten me!

I have been a long time member and also have done a few transactions on here already so you know that it's from a reputable source...

By the way...***shameless bump***
Old 04-19-2010, 09:26 AM
Awesomenss :)
Pocket PC: Google Hammerhead
Carrier: T-Mobile

orangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to orangekid Send a message via MSN to orangekid Send a message via Yahoo to orangekid

unfortunately the price IS fair. I have not seen a 3GS in this good condition sell for $400...

If only this wasn't updated to 3.1.3 I'd consider buying it from you. It is fair to note that this phone CANNOT be jailbroken or unlocked, which you have to admit is one downside.

But this is your sale thread would you trade straight up for an HD2? (if i happen to know someone on att that wants it)
Old 04-19-2010, 10:05 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

Yeah, the 3.1.3 firmware and 5.12.01 baseband isn't jailbreakable at the moment however everyone expects blackra1n or Spirit to be released in June once the O.S. 4.0 comes available.

The reason why the devs are waiting is because they don't want Apple to release a patch before this is updated to the new O.S.

I would be willing to trade for the HD2 if I was still with AT&T however as stated earlier I have switched to Sprint so there would be no point in trading a phone that I wouldn't be able to use anyway.

I'm very particular with my electronics (OCD) and this thing is like new condition. I'm not trying to screw anyone over and just want someone who can actually enjoy this phone, to do so.

If ANYONE wants additional information don't hesitate to contact me!
Old 04-19-2010, 10:11 AM
Awesomenss :)
Pocket PC: Google Hammerhead
Carrier: T-Mobile

orangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to orangekid Send a message via MSN to orangekid Send a message via Yahoo to orangekid

Oh yeah forgot about the Sprint move, I got no cdma for you

PPCGeeks > Off Topic Chatter > Bargain Trader > Sold/Inactive Items

Tags
3gs, iphone, sale, sprint, trade