PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Off Topic Chatter > Bargain Trader > Sold/Inactive Items
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-08-2010, 02:56 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 3D™
Carrier: Sprint

Unknownforce knows their stuffUnknownforce knows their stuffUnknownforce knows their stuffUnknownforce knows their stuffUnknownforce knows their stuffUnknownforce knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
FS: Sprint Touch Pro

SOLD SOLD SOLD

Recently, I replaced my Touch Pro with a Touch Pro 2, so I'm selling the Touch Pro. It's the Sprint branded model.

Comes with everything. (Phone, Box, all accessories included there-in, manuals, etc.) Plus I have an extra battery, it came from a Diamond, but the batteries for them are identical, same maH and whatnot. (1340 if memory serves me?)

Condition 8.5/10 (There are a few noticeable dings (see below), but NOTHING on the screen, the screen is pretty much perfect, and it has a good protector on it.)

Functionality 10/10

I currently have it HSPL Unlocked and flashed with a custom rom on it, It currently has the Telus radio flashed to it as well. I will flash it to whatever the buyer wants and relock if necessary. ESN is clean, as it used to be on my plan and was simply replaced by another device.

Pictures below. I apologize for the lack of quality, my camera isn't the best with closeups.

Below you can see one of the noticeable marks. This one is a scratch on the bottom of the phone right next to the hole for the stylus.

Below you can see a crack along the right side of the phone on the chrome. This is just a crack in the chrome itself, NOT the phone, and it's hardly noticeable.

And finally along the bottom on the left corner, you can kind of see the little "dimples" in the picture below, I want to say that was my cat chewing on it, but I can't be certain.

Aside from the 3 defects I pointed out and the INSIDE of the phone being scratched from when I lost the back cover (which, as you can see I replaced)
The phone is in very good shape.

Again, I'm looking for SOLD SOLD SOLD Shipped overnight via FedEx (sorry, they don't ship to P.O. Boxes) to anywhere in the US, I don't know overseas shipping rates, so I'd have to look into that.

Phone: Sprint HTC EVO 3D
ROM: Synergy Nightly with Own Mods
"If you have the stereo on, why would you turn up the volume on the TV?" 'Cause I like to party

Last edited by Unknownforce; 03-08-2010 at 06:17 PM. Reason: Sold!
Old 03-08-2010, 03:10 PM
PPCG's Travelling Nomad
Pocket PC: Samsung Note 3

Mojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: FS: Sprint Touch Pro

im interested...pm sent

Never argue with a stupid person. First, they'll drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience!
Old 03-08-2010, 03:43 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

Unknownforce knows their stuffUnknownforce knows their stuffUnknownforce knows their stuffUnknownforce knows their stuffUnknownforce knows their stuffUnknownforce knows their stuff

PM Replied.
Old 03-08-2010, 04:58 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

Sold!

Last edited by Unknownforce; 03-08-2010 at 06:17 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.

PPCGeeks > Off Topic Chatter > Bargain Trader > Sold/Inactive Items