PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Off Topic Chatter > Bargain Trader > Sold/Inactive Items
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-01-2010, 06:41 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: VZW

djsiva knows their stuffdjsiva knows their stuffdjsiva knows their stuffdjsiva knows their stuffdjsiva knows their stuffdjsiva knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to djsiva
FS: SIM Unlocked and HSPL Unlocked TP2 *UPDATED*

****Slight change - I managed to work out a deal with a VZW authorized dealer so I've got my Droid and they've got themselves a new TP2 in the box... this however leaves the phone pictured below with a BAD ESN.... IT WILL STILL WORK ON T-MOBILE AND AT&T AND THE FIRST $75 TAKES IT... PLEASE PM ME IF INTERESTED.****

I have a SIM and HSPL unlocked VZW Touch Pro2, The back cover and stylus have been dyed black and the phone was a Ghost Armor screen protector on it. I received the phone this past September brand new, but I'm moving on to something else. I'll also include a CD with my favorite progs and tweaks in case anyone needs it.

I had another buyer who was supposed to purchase it today, but he seems to be MIA right now. I really need to sell so it's first come first serve. Please check my reputation on here and on eBay (same name - djsiva) to make yourself comfortable in knowing that this phone is in perfect working order and has NO ISSUES. Also, I will redye the back cover for the purchaser so that it will fill in a couple of minor nicks in it.

The selling price I had agreed on last week was $300. Please contact me if you have any questions or concerns that need to be addressed.

Thanks!
Nate

Last edited by djsiva; 03-06-2010 at 10:52 PM.
Old 03-02-2010, 02:04 PM
Awesomenss :)
Pocket PC: Google Hammerhead
Carrier: T-Mobile

orangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to orangekid Send a message via MSN to orangekid Send a message via Yahoo to orangekid
Re: FS: SIM Unlocked and HSPL Unlocked Verizon TP2

just to clarify, this phone works on tmobile right? also what GSM data bands does it get (3G or just edge?)

does the vzw pro2 have a 3.5mm jack?
Old 03-02-2010, 05:11 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: VZW
Threadstarter

djsiva knows their stuffdjsiva knows their stuffdjsiva knows their stuffdjsiva knows their stuffdjsiva knows their stuffdjsiva knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to djsiva

Quote:
Originally Posted by orangekid View Post
just to clarify, this phone works on tmobile right? also what GSM data bands does it get (3G or just edge?)

does the vzw pro2 have a 3.5mm jack?
Yes, it works with t-mobile and I've verified it by using a friends t-mo SIM. It does have a 3.5 jack. It does not get 3G GSM in the states. AT&T and T-Mo's bands are slightly off from the rest of the world so it will be slower data in the states, but faster GSM data outside the states.

Nate
Old 03-03-2010, 06:09 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Eris
Carrier: Verizon

ruslan is becoming a great contributor

check your pm

PPCGeeks > Off Topic Chatter > Bargain Trader > Sold/Inactive Items