PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Off Topic Chatter > Bargain Trader > Sold/Inactive Items
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-21-2009, 02:35 PM
@Febby or @iFebby
Pocket PC: Nexus 6
Carrier: T-Mobile

CaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to CaliBoyPhillip Send a message via Skype™ to CaliBoyPhillip
Selling Sprint htc touch diamond =]

Hello, I'm selling my loved diamond that got replaced by a touch pro :'[ anyways to get to the main deal. the ESN is clear, I'm mainly trying to sell it because I saw this bracelet and necklace so i want to buy it for her before Christmas hopefully at add an addition to the things I'm buying her so yeah the device has no major scratches at all in the screen, some small slim light normal ones from wear I'm guessing but you can't really see them unless you look for them (I counted lol there only 3 to 5 of them ) it has never been dropped, never has had water damage that i know of at all, (water sticker shows no harm) You get the device mainly and a sprint OEM battery of course with that stylus stick, I never had the original usb cable nor wall charger so I will send it with a usb cable i found at a local store. I never had a carrying pouch for it =[ but if i find my instinct old one it fits in there and I'll ship it off in there lmao... and this one freaky un opened screen protector you have to measure and cut on your own. never bothered trying to put this things on as i have bad experiences. so yeah let me know your offer and pics will be up soon like 20 mins, Looking for my touch pro to take em, no i don't has a camera :'[ PM me or post. Deal will be done via paypal and usps with tracking.

edit: pics should be up =] mainly looking for $100 to $110 with shipping included. is that to much? =s oooo btw i found a blackberry usb charger that was send to me with my touch pro so you can have that.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMAG0005.jpg (422.3 KB, 35 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg IMAG0006.jpg (428.6 KB, 25 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg IMAG0007.jpg (429.6 KB, 23 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg IMAG0009.jpg (443.4 KB, 16 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg IMAG0008.jpg (465.2 KB, 18 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg IMAG0001.jpg (718.7 KB, 19 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by CaliBoyPhillip; 12-21-2009 at 03:17 PM.
Old 12-24-2009, 03:55 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Evo 4G
Carrier: Sprint

justpctech is halfway to VIP status based on repjustpctech is halfway to VIP status based on repjustpctech is halfway to VIP status based on repjustpctech is halfway to VIP status based on repjustpctech is halfway to VIP status based on repjustpctech is halfway to VIP status based on repjustpctech is halfway to VIP status based on repjustpctech is halfway to VIP status based on repjustpctech is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: Selling Sprint htc touch diamond =]

wouldnt be interested in trade for vzw touch pro by chance? its been supercid'd already...ready to stick on whatever network you want to.
Old 12-24-2009, 07:11 PM
@Febby or @iFebby
Threadstarter

CaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via MSN to CaliBoyPhillip Send a message via Skype™ to CaliBoyPhillip

I'm sorry no can do, I'm in no hurry to sell this bad boy anymore, My brother lend me the money to buy my girl the extra gifts. but I'm still paying him back so Diamond is still for sale. I was going to sale it to a person $90 but never heard of them again for like 3 days or so.

Last edited by CaliBoyPhillip; 12-24-2009 at 07:15 PM.
Old 01-02-2010, 04:55 PM
@Febby or @iFebby
Threadstarter

Device sold, please close.

PPCGeeks > Off Topic Chatter > Bargain Trader > Sold/Inactive Items