PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Site Information > Smartphone News

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-13-2011, 12:29 PM
The Dyslexic VIP
Pocket PC: (3)TPs (1)TP2 (1) Optimus S (1) Dell Mini 10
Carrier: Sprint

boredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to boredandtattooed Send a message via MSN to boredandtattooed Send a message via Yahoo to boredandtattooed Send a message via Skype™ to boredandtattooed
Offical Press Image of Samsung Galaxy S2..

specs were offically anounced as well...

Samsung Galaxy S2 (i9100)
  • 4.27 inch (800 x 480) capacitive Super AMOLED display
  • 1.2GHz dual-core Qualcomm 8260 Snapdragon processor
  • 8 megapixel auto-focus camera on the back
  • 2 megapixel camera on the front
  • 512MB RAM
  • 16GB Internal storage
  • microSD card slot
  • aGPS
  • Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n
  • Bluetooth 3.0
  • 3.5mm headphone jack
  • NFC
  • HDMI out
  • 2G: 850/900/1800/1900MHz and 3G: 900/2100
  • Accelerometer, proximity sensor, light sensor, digital compass, gyrometer

also pictured in Courtneys Front Page article..

Last edited by boredandtattooed; 02-13-2011 at 01:59 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-13-2011, 12:43 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1
Re: Offical Press Image of Samsung Galaxy S2..

soo funny i just asked court if there was any news on this thing and your thread pops up. well here is more on it if you dont mind me posting.

Samsung Galaxy S II Specifications and Picture - BriefMobile

Last edited by darren.wlsn1; 02-14-2012 at 12:12 AM.
Old 02-13-2011, 12:50 PM
The Dyslexic VIP
Threadstarter

boredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via AIM to boredandtattooed Send a message via MSN to boredandtattooed Send a message via Yahoo to boredandtattooed Send a message via Skype™ to boredandtattooed

dont mind at all... specs are listed under the pic btw..
Old 02-13-2011, 12:53 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

Quote:
Originally Posted by boredandtattooed View Post
dont mind at all... specs are listed under the pic btw..
oh hell i see the specs but not your picture, must be firefox blocking them i guess.
Old 02-13-2011, 01:02 PM
The Dyslexic VIP
Threadstarter

maybe.... i use FF though.. posted it with FF even.. all shows..

still I dont mind any and all related info in here, so thanks for adding regardless
Old 02-21-2011, 12:11 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: EVO!!!!

jdizzle is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Do you guys know if the Galaxy S II is coming to sprint?

I sure hope so, even with the delay for the Galaxy S to get froyo, i will still be getting the Galaxy S II.....if it ever comes to sprint
Old 05-05-2011, 01:31 PM
VIP MVP
Pocket PC: TP Dos/OG Epic/Touch

masetas knows their stuffmasetas knows their stuffmasetas knows their stuffmasetas knows their stuffmasetas knows their stuffmasetas knows their stuffmasetas knows their stuff
Mentioned: 5 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdizzle View Post
Do you guys know if the Galaxy S II is coming to sprint?

I sure hope so, even with the delay for the Galaxy S to get froyo, i will still be getting the Galaxy S II.....if it ever comes to sprint
+1 Im also looking towards the galaxy s2 which should be the EPIC 2 even though Samsung/Sprint suck at updates doesnt really matter if it comes with a keyboard got used to using swype which is pretty fast but i do hope sprints edition has a dedicated Camera button

So has anyone heard anything

Old 06-27-2011, 07:42 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: ipad
Carrier: 3

jemm is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

specs looks even much better than that lame iphone 4 , screen resolution matters where sg2 lags but there's no large difference . Important to note is samsung galaxy s2 offers both high resolution camera, 8MP rear and 2MP front while that lame iphone 4 with high cost offers only 5MP rear and cheap front camera. Even costwise sgs2 =D> is inexpensive as compared to iphone 4.

PPCGeeks > Site Information > Smartphone News

Tags
galaxy s2, samsung