PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Site Information > Smartphone News
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-11-2010, 09:25 PM
Just call me Dr. Doctor
Pocket PC: Nexus 6
Carrier: Bitch ass, big red

mlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIP
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: iPhone HD/4G coming to Sprint!?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biggzz View Post
Bingo again and with the ipad rumor that ATT will get the rights to it just makes sense to me.
I thought AT&T already had rights to the iPad and that was when the contract was renegotiated...
Old 06-11-2010, 09:31 PM
BIGGZZ - VIP -
Pocket PC: Dell Streak
Carrier: AT&T

Biggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlin View Post
I thought AT&T already had rights to the iPad and that was when the contract was renegotiated...
Rumors said that they got the exclusivity of the ipad in exchange for release of their 2012 iphone agreement...IDK
Old 06-11-2010, 09:42 PM
Just call me Dr. Doctor
Pocket PC: Nexus 6
Carrier: Bitch ass, big red

mlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIP
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)

Gotcha.
Old 06-11-2010, 11:48 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Hero
Carrier: sprint

mbaseball3 is becoming a great contributor

Verizon and sprint just need to stay on the android wagon. Let att swell in jobs ichit and be happy. It's a proven fact android is advancing more than apple. heck even att has joined in on the android game. Off topic, but the thing I'm beginning to get irritated with is the lack of options sprint has with android phones. Verizon has like umpteen million. still does not mean I'm goin Icrap. I'll go back to pen and paper before I embark on a retard phone

Sent from my HTC Hero using Tapatalk

Hero is flying
Old 06-12-2010, 04:54 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint/Nextel

ink718 is keeping up the good workink718 is keeping up the good work
Send a message via Yahoo to ink718

I think the gayphone will come to Sprint soon and verizon and tmobile. Apple is thinking "if we let our gayphone on other networks than rather a exclusivity, we will bring in more revue and money." Just look at Android its on all networks and Android is mos def the future! ;]

Don't forget to say thanx! ;]
Old 06-17-2010, 10:09 AM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

Quote:
Originally Posted by orangekid View Post
How sick would this be?

http://www.macrumors.com/2010/05/23/...one-this-year/

If this turns out to be real, I am getting an Evo + iPhone on Sprint with the quickness, although I'd be willing to bet this isn't true. I honestly don't see Sprint releasing an iPhone on the cusp of the Evo release, but I'll tell you what, if they did release a 4G iPhone I see them jumping up near verizon as far as customers go.
get ready sprint and or vzw
http://www.brighthand.com/default.as...print+CDMA+iOS

PPCGeeks > Site Information > Smartphone News