PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   Smartphone News (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=156)
-   -   Radioshack will carry T-Mobile HD2 @ launch ... 100% Confirmed ... pics (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=113341)

deseagle07 03-19-2010 10:59 PM

Re: Radioshack will carry T-Mobile HD2 @ launch ... 100% Confirmed

i just got off the phone with t mobile and was told thaat the HD2 will be released late Spring, kinda sounds like he dont know what he talking bout, i hope that was the case

JQuill 03-20-2010 12:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by deseagle07 (Post 1644051)
i just got off the phone with t mobile and was told thaat the HD2 will be released late Spring, kinda sounds like he dont know what he talking bout, i hope that was the case

Have you not been reading this thread? lol

jbearamus 03-20-2010 12:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by deseagle07 (Post 1644051)

if you'd like i can upload a copy of the internal memo stating the 24th is launch day

racerx72 03-20-2010 11:09 AM

Thank you for the great info JQuill and Jbearamus! How many HD2s are you receiving before the 24th? Do you believe it would be the typical quantity for most stores?

mgioia2 03-20-2010 02:47 PM

Just bought it, this thing is AMAZING!

jbearamus 03-20-2010 02:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by racerx72 (Post 1645080)
Thank you for the great info JQuill and Jbearamus! How many HD2s are you receiving before the 24th? Do you believe it would be the typical quantity for most stores?

my store in utah is only getting one, however typical for my area will probably be 0, utah isn't the biggest market out there; depending on the area you can probably expect more stores to have 1 or 2 unless you're in a more metro area

Laos101 03-20-2010 03:09 PM

Thanks for the tips!

Credit where credit is due: http://www.ppcgeeks.com/2010/03/20/r...-carry-the-hd2

jbearamus 03-20-2010 03:14 PM

thanks for the tip!
never thought i'd see my name tag on the front page of a major website though :mrgreen:

JQuill 03-20-2010 03:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jbearamus (Post 1645636)
thanks for the tip!
never thought i'd see my name tag on the front page of a major website though :mrgreen:

Good job on providing some major info JB. You got your screenshot posted confirming the product and they quoted me on the internal memo we got announcing launch. Good luck this/next month in sales bro!

My goal for April is to make every single phone I sell either an HTC phone or an iPhone. I usually sell a couple phones every shift and I'm really going to be pushing HTC (as usual, but the HD2 will give me an excuse not to sell the iPhone)

BUY THIS PHONE AT RADIOSHACK AND GET 20% OFF CASES AS WELL AS $20 OFF ANY OTHER ACCESSORIES YOU BUY FOR THE PHONE INCLUDING CAR CHARGERS!

The greatest benefit to the HD2 in my opinion is that it promotes an active lifestyle. All you have to do is log in and your social data is integrated into Sense. You don't need to do anything, and it just works. On top of that it has a classic HTC chassis with the best screen yet on a mobile.

JQuill 03-20-2010 04:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by racerx72 (Post 1645080)

Though it is mainly just the top stores in each district that will carry the phone on hand, stores have the ability to get you the phone if you want it. We work off commission so if you want the phone they'll sell it to you, unless they don't like making money or are lazy bitches. They can get it Fedex'ed from another store easily if they don't have one. Stores that are in big shopping malls tend to be among the top stores in the district, but don't rule any store out. Call any store and they can tell you if they have one and/or if they can get you one.