PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Site Information > Site News & Announcements
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-27-2007, 03:44 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: None
Carrier: None

toolz is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
I will sign up under you i want to trade referalls for it though. I went through this same company to get a psp last year and its legit.

http://www.freebiesociety.com/forums/

check this out too
Old 02-27-2007, 10:37 AM
Founder & Owner
Pocket PC: iPhone XS Max
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

Wideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to Wideawake
ok what referral? I've been thinking of trying to get a psp too. anything4free.com

Old 03-07-2007, 11:03 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2
Carrier: Verizon Wireles

mattdb is a n00b
Quote:
Originally Posted by colonel
Do the offers rotate? I am more than happy to help out, but all it offered me was Road Loans (which I guess I actually have to get a loan to get you credit), 3 web hosting sites, some Dish Network deal (have to have a system installed), Pitney Bowes MailStation, and an Educational Institute (does have a free trial).
Well I went to do this too, even for a Carowina fan.. but the offers were just like you listed. Will check back later.
Old 03-07-2007, 01:59 PM
Founder & Owner
Threadstarter

Wideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributions
I'm willing to pay for them to be completed.... And how about them heels!
~Mike
Old 03-07-2007, 02:05 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2
Carrier: Verizon Wireles

mattdb is a n00b
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wideawake
I'm willing to pay for them to be completed.... And how about them heels!
~Mike
Let me keep checking back over the next day or so. Don't want to sign up for something that is recurring. Go Pack.

PS: Can Tyler see straight now?
Old 05-08-2007, 06:19 PM
Lurker

superman22 is a n00b
Send a message via Yahoo to superman22
sorry it took me so long but i finally jumped on the band wagon to help you out man
Old 05-16-2007, 04:56 PM
Chillin' with my Geeks!
Pocket PC: Epic 4G & Iphone is my toy :)
Carrier: Sprint/PPCGeeks

GirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
darn

Is this thing still going? I thought u had a certain amount of time, Michael. Or I remember something like that. How many more do you need??? If there's anyone else out there and will do it, I'll pay for it too. Keep me in mind! ~Courtney~

If you wanna make the world a better place take a look at yourself and then make a change ~Michael Jackson
Old 05-16-2007, 05:00 PM
Founder & Owner
Threadstarter

yea its still going, theres no time limit.
~mike
Old 05-23-2007, 05:20 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: PPC6800, unlocked G1
Carrier: Sprint & ATT

TambourineMan is a n00b
Not complete yet?

How much (many) further to go?

For anyone who has not ponied up yet, I signed up for the Zooba promotion which has turned out to be a good deal for me and helped Wideawake at the same time (well, it will if this ever gets completed). Take a minute to check out the offers.
Old 06-29-2007, 02:12 PM
N00b

stevland is a n00b
Sorry, I just tried signing up but had to bail.

The site is only offering me 3 offers. I think this is because I am in Canada. All three the offers are web hosting services (interestingly, I host web sites for my clients). The cost is between 24.95 to 79.95. The gifts also disappeared once I changed my country to Canada... the only "gift" that I can claim now is cash.

Personally, this site feels really dodgy to me. But I hope that it works out for you and you get your new comp!

PPCGeeks > Site Information > Site News & Announcements