PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Site Information > Site News & Announcements
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-15-2006, 05:03 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: T-Mobile NL --> KPN soon

SpeedDemon is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to SpeedDemon
I tried but it does not seem to work for me. Will check it out this weekend when I have more time....
Old 11-25-2006, 01:35 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: PPC6800, unlocked G1
Carrier: Sprint & ATT

TambourineMan is a n00b
I haven't quite figured out from which offers you get to choose as Great Fun (whatever that is) did not show as an offer for me. However, I like to read and Zooba showed as an offer. You have to commit to 3 books, but they are only $9.95 a piece with free shipping. The list from which to choose is reasonably large. The cost is a lot better than Amazon so if you were going to buy 3 books anyway, here is a way to help Michael and reduce your cost to boot.
Old 12-05-2006, 12:16 AM
Founder & Owner
Pocket PC: iPhone XS Max
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

Wideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to Wideawake
Thanks chet.....not sure of ur username here but thanks!
~Mike

Old 01-04-2007, 12:50 AM
Founder & Owner
Threadstarter

Wideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Thanks ImCokeMan for the referral! Only 10 more to go!
Old 01-14-2007, 07:53 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Touch PRO 2! Touch Pro, Touch, Mogul, 6700

ImCoKeMaN is still contributing even after becoming a VIPImCoKeMaN is still contributing even after becoming a VIPImCoKeMaN is still contributing even after becoming a VIPImCoKeMaN is still contributing even after becoming a VIPImCoKeMaN is still contributing even after becoming a VIPImCoKeMaN is still contributing even after becoming a VIPImCoKeMaN is still contributing even after becoming a VIPImCoKeMaN is still contributing even after becoming a VIPImCoKeMaN is still contributing even after becoming a VIPImCoKeMaN is still contributing even after becoming a VIPImCoKeMaN is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
With the 5000+ users on this site I sure hope you can get 10 more people to help you by completing one of these offers. It is kinda sad that you need to use your PPC to get the extra processing power =)
If anyone is planning on getting a credit card those are still free, but even the offers that aren't you are willing to reimburse us for. I'm glad to have helped and I'm enjoying my Blockbuster Total access trial this month now.

Thanks for all the work you've put into these PPCs and this site.
Old 01-14-2007, 08:25 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: iPhone 6+
Carrier: AT&T

JackSchitt28 is keeping up the good workJackSchitt28 is keeping up the good work
yeah mike, you deserve a better set-up than that. i signed up for 3 things, hopefully that will help you out some.
Old 01-14-2007, 08:29 PM
Founder & Owner
Threadstarter

Well thanks guys, Jack u didn't have to do 3, 1 was good enough since I only get one referral per user who completes a offer. I will add ur name up
~Mike
Old 01-14-2007, 08:37 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: iPhone 6+
Carrier: AT&T

JackSchitt28 is keeping up the good workJackSchitt28 is keeping up the good work
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wideawake
Well thanks guys, Jack u didn't have to do 3, 1 was good enough since I only get one referral per user who completes a offer. I will add ur name up
~Mike
yeah but i need a gas card, the blockbuster thing looked cool, and i signed up for somehting else.
Old 01-14-2007, 09:47 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: PPC 6700 (Apache) ;PPC 6800 (Mogul)

naigaboy is just getting started
Send a message via AIM to naigaboy Send a message via MSN to naigaboy
hey wide, finally got really bored and read this post. i went on the website but there arent any $1 offers or most of the offers you are speaking of. i was going for the e-fax trial or great fun. will try again later and update you if it changes. You definitely need a new computer sir. Right now you have an expensive calculator. LOL

Hey Brian, Its been 24 hrs, Got my money?
Stop playing with me man.
This what happens man.
You got till 5 o'clock

Kitchen Info:
Old 01-17-2007, 12:21 AM
Founder & Owner
Threadstarter

What was left? I can paypal u cash to complete an offer. And yea, my computer is an expensive calculator. But I did manage to pick up a 160GB HD for it, since I needed space immediately. :P
~Mike

PPCGeeks > Site Information > Site News & Announcements