PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Site Information > Site News & Announcements
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-04-2008, 08:35 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D
Carrier: Sprint

Whosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Whosdaman Send a message via MSN to Whosdaman Send a message via Yahoo to Whosdaman Send a message via Skype™ to Whosdaman
re: FTP Update - PPCGeeks FTP Removed

Quote:
Originally Posted by 6700Yuma View Post
Your forum username and password is ONLY used for the FTP Deletes/Folders app from the QLINKS menu. The FTP is anonymous. That will allow you to upload and download items. You only need to login to the FTP Deletes/Folders app if you need to delete something.
That's the point lol, sometimes I upload the wrong thing or I uploaded something and it gets cut off or even the thing is old and I want to delete it cause it makes my folder look cluttered, can you help me out with the log in then? Cause I have tried everything, even changing my password
Old 08-05-2008, 11:01 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Threadstarter

Perasite is a VIPPerasite is a VIPPerasite is a VIPPerasite is a VIPPerasite is a VIPPerasite is a VIPPerasite is a VIPPerasite is a VIPPerasite is a VIPPerasite is a VIPPerasite is a VIP

Yes, read carefully. You CANNOT login to the FTP site using client software with your PPCGeeks name and password. No WS_FTP, no Cute FTP, no nothing... EXCEPT the nice, pretty QLINKS link at the top of this forum. Inside of that QLINKS menu, you will find a link that says FTP Deletes/Folders. Click that. That is the only place that you can go to delete files from the FTP, and it is the only place that you use your PPCGeeks username and password.

Click the link in this picture:

Projects: (PeraStats 1.7) (PeraCount with Clock 1.3) (PeraCount 1.3) (PeraProfiler 1.2) (S2U2Lock 1.1)
Old 08-05-2008, 06:26 PM
VIP Member

Whosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via AIM to Whosdaman Send a message via MSN to Whosdaman Send a message via Yahoo to Whosdaman Send a message via Skype™ to Whosdaman

Quote:
Yes, read carefully. You CANNOT login to the FTP site using client software with your PPCGeeks name and password. No WS_FTP, no Cute FTP, no nothing... EXCEPT the nice, pretty QLINKS link at the top of this forum. Inside of that QLINKS menu, you will find a link that says FTP Deletes/Folders. Click that. That is the only place that you can go to delete files from the FTP, and it is the only place that you use your PPCGeeks username and password.

Click the link in this picture:
ooo lol, I didn't know what quicklinks were sorry dude TYVM!!!
Old 08-05-2008, 06:33 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Threadstarter

Perasite is a VIPPerasite is a VIPPerasite is a VIPPerasite is a VIPPerasite is a VIPPerasite is a VIPPerasite is a VIPPerasite is a VIPPerasite is a VIPPerasite is a VIPPerasite is a VIP

LOL, yeah, that's what I was guessing

I think I'm gonna stick that picture in the first post
Old 08-06-2008, 01:24 AM
VIP Member

Quote:
LOL, yeah, that's what I was guessing

I think I'm gonna stick that picture in the first post
Good Idea
Old 08-08-2008, 11:18 PM
Threadstarter
Pocket PC: HTC Rhodium 400

t0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to t0mmyr

WOW IT WORKS Great !!!

Old 09-05-2008, 08:59 PM
Kitchen Builder
Pocket PC: HTC Touch + Touch Diamond
Carrier: Telus

tobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the community

I'm still having issues with Deleting... yes I'm doing it properly, it just refreshes the screen and nothing has happened. I've also tried renaming (so that I could put the new file in its place) and that does not work for me either.

Could you please check the permissions on

ftp://ppcgeeks.com/Diamond/Users/Tobeychris/
ftp://ppcgeeks.com/Vogue/Users/Tobeychris/

Thank you
Old 11-04-2008, 09:47 AM
Kitchen Builder
Pocket PC: HTC Touch + Touch Diamond
Carrier: Telus

tobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the community

If anyone still read this, the issues above have not yet been resolved.
Old 02-07-2009, 09:54 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: PPC 6700

Pir8Man is keeping up the good workPir8Man is keeping up the good work

I still cannot delete. I could rename and then re-upload the correct file. but I could not delete the original(broken) file.
Old 03-10-2009, 08:43 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Epic 4G

Major_Nate knows their stuffMajor_Nate knows their stuffMajor_Nate knows their stuffMajor_Nate knows their stuffMajor_Nate knows their stuffMajor_Nate knows their stuff

I am unable to upload files using the QLinks Upload/Download link. It says I do not have appropriate permissions for ftp://ppcgeeks.com/Raphael/users/Major_Nate. Thank you.

Service & Repair Questions? Check out this thread:
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=74927

Sprint/Nextel Service & Repair Technician

http://img162.imageshack.us/img162/6932/ubda1308kz0.gif
Don't forget to click on the "THANKS" button if I've helped you.

PPCGeeks > Site Information > Site News & Announcements